Tsukihiko gave a short laugh while wearing a skeptical expression, as though he could not fathom the words flowing from Himari's lips. "Himari, you appear very attractive. There is nothing wrong with your physique, I assure you. In fact, you should embrace this look more often... I like what I see."

Tsukihiko-san likes what he sees!

"So, how was it, your self-gratification?" Tsukihiko inquired, narrowing his eyes like a playful, mischievous cat.

"It was so amazing, Tsukihiko-san. I never knew... that access to something that felt so good was just at my fingertips, literally."

"That is wonderful to hear. Now, describe it to me in detail."

Anxious, Himari glanced at the people seated around them. "W-what? Here, in public?"

"Yes," Tsukihiko purred with a hand stroking and squeezing her thigh underneath the table. "Here, in public."

Himari's nipples hardened and rubbed against the fabric of her cocktail dress. When Tsukihiko's hands moved further up her thigh, close to her intimate area, she fought the urge to yelp aloud. "I— I..."

The man beckoned her to continue with his soft crimson eyes. He goaded her to articulate her experience using vividly colorful words by gently prodding and nudging her feet. "Go on, tell me. Tell me of what you did last night."

Aroused, Himari bit her lip and fidgeted like mad in her seat, eager yet hesitant to divulge her secrets. The feeling, the rush, and the thrill of everything was intoxicating. "As soon as I got home, I took off all my clothes because I was feverish and aching all over. I did not know or understand what to do, so I listened to my body. I touched the parts of me that ached the most and I thought of you as I did so, like you instructed me to do. Our kiss was the only thing on my mind, and I kept replaying it. I kept touching myself until I had to stop. Oh, I have never felt such a powerful release... and then I tasted myself. I tasted rather sweet and sharp, like a tart summer drink. I... I liked it, I really did. I liked it so much, I did it all over again."

Impressed, Tsukihiko patted Himari's knee underneath the table. "Good girl."

Himari was on the verge of losing her balance and melting in her chair. The man's words exuded possessiveness, as if she belonged to him completely, and she struggled to control her intense feelings of arousal. "Oh, m-my..." she stammered, barely able to find her words.

The waiter came back to replenish their beverages and presented Himari with a serving of lemon chiffon cake.

Once the waiter left, Himari spoke. "Tsukihiko-san, I wanted to ask you something..."

"Yes, Himari?"

"The annual Yaegashi Tsukimi festival is tomorrow night... and I was wondering if we could go together." Expecting rejection, Himari tightly shut her eyes and crossed her fingers.

Please, please, please say yes! Oh, I have always wanted to go to the annual Tsukimi festival with someone, but no one has taken me in years! Going there with Tsukihiko-san will be a dream come true!

"I would love to, Himari," Tsukihiko replied calmly.

"You will?"

"Yes, it will be a wonderful activity to do together."

"Oh, Tsukihiko-san, I cannot wait!"

TIMESKIP: ONE DAY

SAORI

Saori, filled with shame, perched on the edge of her bed. She found herself in the midst of a scolding from her mother, who had just discovered that she had been meeting a man without her consent.