Returning to the academy, meeting for the first time pt2

After recuperating for a few months, Anna's body gradually transformed a lot, and she just happened to be picked up by Professor Fig to accept the freshman sixth grade at Hogwarts College.

she returned to school, she knew strange places. She wanted to go to Hogwarts after visiting the class. When she was about to leave, she found that the people she knew most were her favorite friend Sophie and her boyfriend Jackson.

She immediately hides from them so they don't know she's back in Hogwarts, she really wants to hug her friend and say I'm back, but she can't now suddenly has blond hair and he's a Slytherin with sunglasses on The student saw her hiding and went forward to tell her.

"What are you hiding?" He stood watching her hide.

"I...I..." Seeing the blond boy standing up suddenly, Anna was at a loss and didn't know what to do.

When Anna looked at Sophie and Jackson again, they were about to walk in the direction of her and the blond boy, she suddenly became anxious. She looked at the blond boy and thought of an idea. She turned her back directly to Sophie and Jackson, pretending to kiss the blond boy.

He was so shocked that he didn't dare to move. Sophie and Jackson saw that they thought it was someone from the campus who was so bold to kiss outside and left the scene. Anna watched to make sure Sophie and the others left.

"ugh... That...it's okay...?" the blond boy looked at her and said.

"Oh... sorry.. I didn't mean to do this.. I had to let them see me... If it's okay.. I'll go first!" Anna turned to run away, but was caught by him Stopping, she immediately turned to look at him.

"Name, tell me your name... at least let me know" he said, looking at her.

"Phoenix..." Anna said her new name, not only changed her appearance, but also changed her name.

"Matthew, Matthew Robinson" he said with a smile.

Matthew let go of Anna's arm, Anna just nodded and left the place, Matthew couldn't forget her face, her fair and delicate hands, and her phoenix-colored hair, and couldn't help being moved by the girl.