Chapter 2. Home

It was a quiet and peaceful morning. No disturbance. But suddenly the door swung open. Stella sat up looking towards the door. She was dressed in her normal clothes now. A black jacket, A white shirt with flowers on it, And leggings. Stella looked towards the door seeing the doctor. She held her baby in a firm grip.

"Your free to go." The doctor said. Stella smiled before standing up. She walked to the door and walked out of the room as the doctor moved out of the way. Stella turned looking down a hallway. Mark was sitting on a bench. He looked to her standing up. "Follow me you 2." The doctor said.

Mark looked towards the doctor same with Stella. The doctor turned away and started walking down the hallway. Mark and Stella followed. Soon they were at the front desk. The doctor went behind the desk as Stella and Mark walked to the other side. They were checked out then started walking outside.

"She's so adorable Mark."! Stella said smiling with joy in her voice. Mark glanced to her smiling. "Mhm." Mark replied. Soon they got to the car. Mark walked around to the drivers seat. And opened the door squeezing in. Stella walked to the passengers seat. She opened the door. Then moved to the back seats door. She opened it and lifted Elizabeth.

Stella smiled. Elizabeth was sound asleep. Stella sat Elizabeth in the car seat. And buckled her up. She then closed the door and moved back to the passengers seat squeezing in. Mark shut his door and Stella shut hers. Mark started up the car engine and backed out of the parking lot. Before driving off.

"She's so adorable! I hope she'll like us."! Stella said with a bright smile. Mark kept his eyes on the road. "Mhm." Mark replied. Soon they drove up to their house. A two story Barnett house. Mark pulled into the driveway. Soon they exited the car and Stella got the baby. They walked into the house. There was a big kitchen with one of those briefing tables in the middle of the kitchen for serving food. A large couch in the living room.

And a big TV. And looking to the right a game room. With bunches of crafting stuff. And upstairs had a big room with a queen bed in the middle of the room. And a bathroom with a walk in closet. And a TV. Then there was the baby's room with a crib and bunches of toys. Lots of other thing the child needed as well.

Soon Stella walked inside and carried the baby upstairs. Mark walked to the kitchen and started to grab ingredients to make dinner. "Aww~ She's so cuter."! Stella said with joy and a bright smile. She then walked to the baby room opening the door. She smiled before walking to the crib and setting Elizabeth in it. She then grabbed the elephant blanket and pulled it over Elizabeth gently covering her up. Stella smiled before sitting down in a chair next to the baby's crib.

Mark continued making dinner downstairs. He prepared some baby food in a small bowl. And made spaghetti. Stella continued to sit in the chair and watch as Elizabeth peacefully slept in her bed. But then.. Elizabeth slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes were pure black. Elizabeth's pupils focused on Stella. Stella gave a nervous smile. Remember she may have a disease or something! Stella said to herself.

Elizabeth then slowly sat up and continued staring at Stella. Elizabeth's long black hair was falling out of her baby crib through the cracks from how long it was. But suddenly Elizabeth's eyes glittered. She stared into Stella's eyes with awe. A few drops of sweat dropped from Stella's face as Elizabeth crawled towards her. Elizabeth's hair started floating as she grabbed the edge of the crib standing up. Elizabeth's hair.. It floated.. Slowly moving towards Stella..