°•☆The beginning of their trio☆•°

It is a new school year for the students at jyp High School, and there were a big number of new students. New students would be in a group of three people to be shown around the school luckily junhan had his two best friends in the same group as him Yang Jeongin and kim seungmin they had to transfer to a new school because there old school was burned down after some seniors thought it would be funny to set fire works in front of the school and the school dorms but then things went down hill and everyone had to evacuate, Junhan and  jeongin were friends since they met freshman year Jeongin didn't live around the area so he lived in the dorms the school provided.

Junhan lived near so sometimes he would sleep at his house and sometimes he would sleep at the dorm they were sophomores when the seniors pulled the prank that's when they met seungmin Junhan was going to sleep at the dorms that night but changed plans after they were told to evacuate the dorms Jeongin was going to go sleep over at Junhans house since his dorm was currently burning down he had packed up all the things he needed and rushed downstairs that's why junhan was a bit worried as they were about to leave they saw another sophomore he seemed worried and was constantly staring at his phone nervously Jeongin had asked him if he was ok the sophomore replied with panic tone of voice he was worried that his friend was still in the building turns out he wasn't and he ditched seungmin and didn't warn him about the fire until a someone in junior year came into there dorm and told him to wake up.his friend was supposed to sleep at another friend's dorm that night but came back early to sleep in his bed he told jeongin that he didn't have anyway were to go and that all the nearby hotels were full jeongin asked junhan if it was ok for the sophomore to join the sleep over junhan nodded,as they walked to junhans house they introduced themselves.