"Let me make you feel good..."

Sitting. Sitting. And this sitting in your room with your boyfriend, Calum, was getting boring. Your head was in the crook of his neck, and his arm was around your waist.

Taking advantage of this position, you began to leave small kisses just above his collarbone, where you know he likes it. "[Y/N], that feels good," he says to you as you begin to suck, getting a low groan out of him.

You straddle him and place yourself right above his dick, beggining to rock your hips. He lowly moans your name as you grind on him. His member begins to grow and you feel it poke the inside of your thigh, making you even hornier.

"Your brother is right across the hall, [Y/N] we shouldn't do this we could get caught," he says.

"C'mon, you know you want to, I can tell by the way your little friend is waving hello, you want to," You lean down and nibble on his ear, and then whisper, "Let me make you feel good..."

Once satisfied with your mark on his neck, you reach for the hem of his nirvana tank top and throw it across the room as soon as its over his head. He makes an inhuman growl and looks at you with lust in his eyes, his brown orbs becoming even darker.

As you trail your way down his body, you leave little pecks where you know it'll make him grow even more. His jeans become even tighter as you make it to his abs and lick them, all the way down to his v-line, earning a low groan of your name to leave his beautiful lips.

You fumble with his belt and finally release it and throw it across your room. Slowly, every so slowly, teasing him further, you unbutton and unzip his black skinny jeans. You tauntingly drag them down his legs and eventually make it to his ankles.

His 9 inch dick is pointed directly towards the ceiling, as you take him in your hand. Pumping slowly at first, you bite your lip and smirk at him. Then all of a sudden you pump as fst as your hand will allow, and he let's out a loud moan that you muffle by quickly covering his mouth with your hand.

"Fuck, faster, [Y/N]." He moans quietly as you remove my hand from his mouth. You oblige.

You kiss the tip, licking it after. You take him into your mouth slowly, and Bob your head up and down, pumping the space that can't fit in your mouth with your hand.

A low groan escapes his mouth as he tangles his large hands into your long hair. "Holy shit," he moans.

You can tell he is close by the way his legs tens and he twitches in your mouth. Just to send him over the edge, you shove him all the at down your throat, deep throating him.

This action sends him over the edge, as he stutters while he comes. "Fuck, I-oh shit,"

After he comes down from his high he surprises you by flipping you over and yanking your shirt over your head. His hands immediately go behind your back to unclasp your green, lace pushup bra that you bought yesterday. He takes both breats in his large hands and begins to massage them while working on your neck.

He knows your sweet spot all too well, just to the leftnof your collar bone, and begins to suck violently there.

"Now its my turn to make you feel good," he says, you can hear the smirk in his voice.

You moan quietly as his hands travel from your breats and down to you jean short. He quickly unbuttons and unzips them while pilling them down.

Abruptly, he stops as he pulls your shorts down, and stares at the new g-string green thong that matches your bra.

"When did you get this?" He growls.

"Oh its just something that I picked up yesterday at Victoria Secret," You reply innocently. "Do you like it?"

"I love it. When did u get this belly button piercing?" He groans.

"Well, I got it last week because I know they turn you on. And I just wanted to make Daddy happy," You say, know that when you call him daddy, it massively turns him on.

"You're such a naughty girl."

"Oh I know, but you love me," You say seductively.

He groans and continues to pull down your shorts and thong. Once those are on the floor somewhere, without warning, he pushes two fingers inside of you, causing you to moan, his name, "Calum, fuck."

His lips are suddenly around your clit and sucking harshly as your breaths become staggered.

He adds another finger and you moan even louder, a string of profanities leaving your open mouth.

"Holy shit, Calum. Fuck babe, oh my God, fuck," You say as you feel the heat arise in your stomach while your climax approaches.

He adds his fourth finger, increasing the pace to where its never gone before.

"Calum, fuck, I'm so close, fuc-" you say as you come on his fingers and tounge. He cleans you out before raising his soaked hand up to your mouth.

"Just taste how sweet you are babe." He says. You look him directly in the eye as you suck his fingers with an innocent look on your face.

"Good girl."

"Don't say that you know it makes me want to do bad things to you." You say sternly, the innocent expression immedeatly living your face, and replaced with a stern one.

"Baby girl, you could do bad even if you tried," He taunts teasingly, a smug smirk on his face.

"Oh, really. Well how about I just go grab my lighter, and burn that nine inch dick right off your body? Hmm? How does that sound, babe?" You say with an equally smug smirk on your face. His is wipped off of his face faster than you could even imagine.

"Hmm, that exactly what I thought."