❥ Poor Little Rich Girl

Start from the beginning

I glance at the keys on the ground and get an idea. Maybe I should go out too.

I smile at the idea and run to our room, quickly slipping on a black tight dress and quick wisk of mascara on my eyelashes, no way I could forget the bright red lipstick.

Mm, the red puts the attention all on my face and lips, and away from my eyebags.

If Kurapika's bringing home other women, then I'll bring someone home too. I know it's not right, but still I want to make him jealous or try to get back at him somehow, even if it means cheating just like him. I'll even wear the diamond jewelry he always buys, like it'll make me forgive him. And yes, whatever spell he's using is working because I do come crawling back every time.

Just before I head out, I notice there's a duffle bag by the bedroom closet. Maybe he has another mission planned, I can't get in the way of him and his rage over his clan.

I slip a matching pair of heels on and grab my purse before walking out the door, locking the door behind me with the keys he left.

I walk down the dark streets until I find a bright blinking sign, finally arriving at the old place I should be.

I enter the bar with a confident attitude and sit at a stool at the bar with a quick flip of an ID to the bartender. Tonight is all about me, and I'll drain that dumb man's account as payback.

With a small smirk, I order their most expensive drink, even if it's not the strongest. I sit there alone at the counter, occasionally glancing around the room. The bar has a lack of noise and other people, it's a Sunday night, people have work tomorrow. I don't know what I expected.

I sigh, the excitement of ordering an expensive drink and trying to look badass died away, now I feel ungrateful for wasting what I've been given by him. So I sit there sulking in my own shame while staring down at my drink, swirling it slightly.

A sudden tap on my shoulder gets my attention, I turn around to see a gorgeous woman with a dirty blonde bob behind me, she looks a little surprised.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were... You know what–nevermind. My name is Pakunoda." She takes a seat in the stool next to me, I look over at her.

"Um– I'm Y/n, did you need something?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

Pakunoda laughs a little, "I was looking for someone to talk to, or maybe spend the night with. You were in this corner all alone and from behind, your figure kind of looked like a man."

I smile slightly at her attitude. "That's a strong statement, but if you're looking for a man than why are you sitting with me?" I question her.

Pakunoda hesitates slightly, then speaks in a way that suprises me, "Well I'm not looking to spend the night with specificly a man." What she says makes me blush.

"O-Oh, I see. So I caught your attention then? I'll be honest, even thought I've got a partner, I was looking for someone too." It hurts just thinking of Kurapika.

This woman gives me a skeptical look. "Um, if you already have a husband than why–"
"–He's cheating on me." I interrupt her with a flat toned confession.

Pakunoda gasps and gives me a sorrowful look, then puts a hand on my shoulder. "O-Oh I'm so sorry..." She trails off, not really knowing how to comfort me.

"I know it's not a good thing, but I can't help but want to get back at him. 'Make that asshole catch me and maybe he'll finally feel a little remorse." I say in a slightly proud tone, but shame overrides my way of speaking.

She looks up at me as I rise from my seat. "You know I can't blame you, I shouldn't agree with this but I can tell you're really hurting. I'll help you, maybe it'll work."