𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Now playing: [Stay ready ] - [Jhené Aiko]

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ' ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The more votes the sooner I update.

↳ in which A young girl meets a young boy who immediately catches her eye

who immediately catches her eye.

↳or in which one store trip creates something unexpected.

Nevaeh watched as the movers repeatedly brought items into her new home. Nevah was a 16 year old girl from Atlanta.

She was currently in her 11th year of high school, it was the most inconvenient timing for the girl to move but her mother insisted.

Growing up in Atlanta wasn't bad for the girl at all. She still remembers the times when she was 8 chasing the ice cream truck with all the other kids that lived in her neighborhood.

She still couldn't accept the fact that she had to leave all those memories and friends behind. Her mother, Tamia felt it was the best option for the two as she was currently going through a divorce with Nevaeh's stepfather.

It didn't affect Neveah as much as it would have if she was younger. Her main focus at the moment was to finish school, and become an entrepreneur.

She had made it this far and nothing was going to stop her, not even the divorce that was splitting her family apart.

Neveah also had two siblings. One being her older brother Capri. He was 18 and would be moving with them also.

Her little sister, Payton who was 6 she would also be moving to Florida with her mother and two older siblings.

Even though Neveah was 16 she didn't like change. This was something new for the girl, she didn't know how to feel about making new friends, and getting used to being in a whole new environment.

" Hello? Are you listening?" Payton snapped as she attempted to get her older sister's attention. " I'm listening." She lied as Payton rolled her eyes and entered the home.

Neveah decided to stay outside, she didn't want to be bothered with all the unpacking. She walked over to the porch, taking a seat as she watched cars fly down the street.

She let out a sigh taking in everything that was going on, she still couldn't tell whether to be happy or sad.

She pulled her phone out checking to see if any of her friends had checked up on her, and just as she thought no one did.

Neveah stood up, finally deciding it was time to go into the house. As she pushed the door open she was hit with boxes all over the place. She knew the house would be up all night.

Most of the furniture was set up, thanks to the movers but there was still lots that needed to be done.

" Veah can you and Pri run to the grocery store for me?" Tamia asked as she scattered across the room, with decorative items in her hands.

Neveah smiled and nodded as she followed behind her brother who was already headed out the door.

The two got into Capri's black bmw as he speed his way down the street, Neveah looked over at him rolling her eyes as she quickly put her seat belt on.

Capri rolled his window down allowing the Florida heat to enter the car.

Once the car came to a stop Neveah immediately jumped out the car as they were in front of Publix.

" It's so nice." Neveah said smiling as she ran to the entrance, Capri walked behind shaking his head at his sister's childish antics.

The two grabbed a cart as the two raced down aisles while putting items they knew the house would need.

" These or these?" Capri asked holding up two different chips, Neveah thought for a moment before placing the big bag of Lays into the cart.

Capri had left to grab a few sandwiches while Neveah went and found snacks, as Neveah looked at all the options she heard a lot of commotion.

Looking up she seen 3 boys arguing over what snacks to get.

Neveah minded her business continuing to add snacks to the cart, that was until someone came over tapping the girl on her shoulder.

"Ahh omg Veah when did you get here?" A brown skin girl excitedly asked, As Neveah stood there with an awkward smile.

It took her a second to remember who was talking to her, but when she remembered a large smile formed onto her face.

"Oh, Oh hi Lexi!" Neveah said as she pulled her old friend into a hug.

Lexi and Neveah were friends about 4 years ago, but they still were in contact through social media.

Just then the three boys came over. " Lexi why you always talking to random ass people?" A brown skin said with an attitude.

Neveah looked up mugging the boys as Lexi hit him telling him to shut up.

" I don't talk to random people Darius." Lexi responded as she pushed the boy away from her. " Anyways Veah this is, Darius, Justin, and Tyler."

Neveah waved at all three boys, but one caught her attention.