The anxiety bubbling up within me caused the nausea to come back full force. I grabbed a bucket that once held ice for the beer and threw up in it. I felt Billy's hand rub my back, and stilled.

I didn't know what the fuck to think.

"Y/N, are you in on this too?" Sidney cried.

"No fucking way I am." I glared at the boys as I wiped my mouth.

"Well, not this version." Billy smirked at Sid.

"What?"

"The bastards told me he was just playing you as revenge for losing his mother. They never fucking mentioned murder!" I shouted angrily.

The two people I cared about most were fucking serial killers.

"Sorry for lying to you, babe." He kissed my cheek, but I looked at him in disgust.

"Babe?" Sid whispered to herself.

"That's right, Sidney. Meet the future Misses Loomis, and our darling child." He held my hand up to show the ring, then pointed to my stomach. Tears continued to pour down my face while Sidney looked at me, definitely feeling betrayed.

"Hold the fuck up. You've been killing people and attacked me, and you still expect me to marry you? To be around our child? How do I know you would slaughter her and I?" The rage that I had finally learned to control was coming out for the first time in a while.

"You know I'd never hurt you or her-"

"I had to get stitches! You already hurt me! You only stopped because you found out I was pregnant!" I stalked closer to the man. Which probably wasn't smart.

"Actually, that was me." Stu spoke up, ashamed of himself. I walked over to the boy and slapped him across the face.

"Your own fucking sister! Really? Do I mean that little to you?!" I screamed in his face. Everyone, including the two psychopaths, had slowly become frightened. They all knew I was a time-bomb when I was livid.

And I was beyond livid.

"I wasn't going to kill you! I did that so you wouldn't become a suspect!" My brother yelled back.

"Oh, that's so comforting." I growled.

"I had no part in hurting you. I was against it." Billy's voice just made me angrier, when it usually does the opposite. I shot a death glare his way, which he always knew was never a good sign. He backed away slowly, then grabbed Sid from Stu. Stu grabbed me gently and brought me with them.

Guess they forgot about Tiff.

I stood there as Billy went on his rant and wondered what they were going to do to me now that I knew the truth.

"Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame." Billy's words pulled me out of my daze.

They killed Maureen too? But that night was-

"Ew, fuck! You fucked me right after killing someone!" I almost threw up at the thought.

"Quiet, Y/N." Billy glared back at me.

The two of us were the same when it came to our rage. Only difference is I'd never act on it and kill someone.

Stu left the room to get their next "surprise" for Sidney. I watched in horror as he brought in her dad. I stood by Sidney as her dad was laying on the floor, taped up. Tears glistened in his eyes.

"Got the ending figured out yet, Sid?" Billy asked.

"Come on, Sidney. You think about it now, huh? Your daddy's the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. The evidence is right there, baby!" Stu seemed giddy as he explained.