New school New life!

Isagi Pov: BeeeeeeP BEep beEp I wake up to the sound of an a alarm and start to softly groan and i got up and started stretching then i heard a yell from down stairs "Honey wake up it's time for your new school you have 20 mins left its 8:00 your supposed to go to school at 8:20!" "Wait only 20 more MINutes!? I started to run into my bathroom and took a quick shower and then put on my clothes for school then i looked at the time and had saw that i had 15 minutes left i quickly hurry to brush my teeth and proceed to run down the stairs i ate my food quickly and my mom gave me my lunch and i walked outside to only be greeted by my best friend m/n ( i don't know what to name them gimme ideas and ill name them later unless the people reading want it to stay M/n) (also they are neighbors)

"Hi isagi how are you aren't you excited to go our new school"? M/n said. " i mean i don't really like school that much but it might be better then our old school" isagi said. " I mean you are kinda right about our old school kinda sucked anyways come on lets go to the bus". M/n said before i could even respond m/n started to drag me to the bus and we both took our seats. I proceeded to take my phone out and just search up our school name "Blue lock high" and read to see if they had any clubs and the had an art club, a book club, cooking club, i kept scrolling till i saw if they had any soccer club and they did (mabye this school wont be so bad mabye ill get some new friends!) after a few mins of comfortable silence i put away my phone a looked outside the window and saw we our school and it was really big- so i said "M/n come on were here".

I started to tell him to wake up because while we were on the bus somehow he managed to sleep while i was on my phone "M/n WAke uP" i yelled in his ear after that he jumped in his seat and everybody on the was just staring at him then looked away after that M/n said " Okay i'm Awake jeez you don't have to yell" then i started to grab his collar and drag him out of the bus then we saw i school and M/n started to gasp because how big the school was M/n said "damn that one big school how'd we get here again-". (btw they were in the front of the school)

Authors Pov : The white haired and bluish haired boy started to walk and go to the door of the school and they both were supposed to go to the princpals office so they went in to ask someone and both were pretty nervous cause of the atmosphere the school gave off then while in the hallways someone bumped in to them and isagi landed flat on his butt and ??? said "oh sorry didn't see you there and put out a hand to isagi.

(cliffhanger hehe lol i will post whenever i can i will post the second part if this get reads but i gotta actually post the book lol) 579 words