Backstabber

Kym p.o.v
How can I make more hell for her,😈😈amy😈😈.
Amy p.o.v
"Hey " I hear an unfamiliar voice squeak behind me ,"oh Kym thought u weren't gonna show , so what did u mean revenge"I smirked.
Kym p.o.v
Well how do I put this " I need help getting revenge on my ex best friend cause she cheated on her boyfriend with mine and now me and my boyfriend are plotting how to make her life hell" I said in one almighty breath. Amy replied with " so what do you want me to do"
Millie p.o.v
I'm sat here messing about until that all to familiar ding happens again and no one steps out . It is not in my head I swear."what movie do you wanna watch"Adam asked, "dunno "I replied still fixes on the elevator , who is it and how do they get up, I freaked out.
Kym p.o.v
I need to get into the house somehow but Millie is in there and I will do something regrettable is I cross her."so what are you going to do "a devious voice sprung up.
3 hours later
Mum p.o.v
"Millie you have a letter"I screamed,"really you call at the wrong times " she replies within the lip gloss off her cheek I smirked as I know Adam must be in the house.
Millie p.o.v
As I opened the letter to arms snaked my waist. It read;
Millie
You can't stay protected forever once you or your protection slip up we will have you, have fun.
K
Who is k?
What do I do now?