Get out

Hi my name is Millie I'm 14,my life is now alright because I live with my mum and my little brother(ford) in a luxurious penthouse in New York.
But I was being sexually harassed it got to a point where my harasser/stalker got put in a juvenile detention centre my mum stood up for me though .
Millie p.o.v
(After first attack)
I climbed into the elevator to my penthouse, as I entered I was greeted by ford (I adored him )and I yelled " mum I'm home"
She came through from the kitchen all of a sudden the elevator dinged (fingers scan accessible) and out came josh with a cheesy smirk .by now my mum had wondered over to her desk area and with ford in my embrace " mum get him away from me , mum help" I screamed as I ran over to her with ford ,she jolted up "GET OUT" she sneered, I just fell to the floor crying holding my baby brother in my arms."not till I get her " josh pointed with a wicked tone. "Deano ,Richie ( our bodyguards, mum is well known.)escort him out" they did so and my mum just held me so tight I was scared for first time in my life.

I cried all night mum kept me off school for a week and now I have to be sent to school with deano and a note to excuse me if I walk out of lessons.
"Are you ok"a gentle voice came behind me, "erm yeah" I say dazed out. I turn around to see who spoke and a pair on luxurious warm lips attach to mine turning a few heads with the make out session. "Still just ok" Adam smirked
"Much better"I giggled. Wandering to class Adams grip on my waist tightened as I soon noticed josh staring us down,
Later that evening "Millie can you get ford please" mum motioned," one moment" I asked as Adam wouldn't let me go.
Adams p.o.v
I didn't want to let her go we were deep into our make out until her mum called her ,I groaned, " please don't leave" I whined "but I will be back let me put my brother in his bouncer and we can carry on 😉😉😉"then just as she straddled me again her mom walked through and looked uncomfortable, but Millie didn't care, " so Adam w"she was cut off by the elevator 'wtf is he here for'. (Gets upstairs because chauffeur lets him in)
"GET OUT OF MY HOME" Mom sneered , "no no no don't come near me "I screamed standing up. Josh walked nearer me and I started to hyperventilate he stepped closer to me and Adams face was red with rage as he tried to restrain himself ,josh forcefully slammed his lips into mine, the next thing I know is josh being thrown across the house ,mom rushing to my side I was frozen Adam and mom held me tight josh ran out " this is not over " that was enough to make me brake down I just ran grabbed my phone ,ford and left to the park.