Chapter-5 Goal and Adventurer

YN POV

After the village incident I went to my palace.

As I arrive the gates were open and in front of me are Rain and Misery kneeling. I seriously wanted them to stop but I can't. In this avatar if they didn't kneel or behave properly I might kill them.

So, even if I went somewhere without telling them it will not create any problem. They has no right to complain. I can do whatever I want.

That was the setting I put into them. Well in original show it was the same. Guy used to make all of his work done by Rain and Mizari and he slacks behind. Well it is late now to change their setting.

As I sat on my throne which was made of ice. I received a message from Momonga

Momonga: "Yn, come with Rain and Mizari in the throne room. And also ask if Velzard want to join us?"

He also came back it seems. I got up.

YN: "Velzard can you come out. I want to talk with you."

From an empty space a portal appear from that came a sliver hair beauty with eyes blue as ocean. Her name is Velzard the Ice Dragon.

Velzard: "What happen?"

YN: "Momonga wants to meet us. He has something important to say. Are you joining?"

Velzard: "Well I don't have much to do. So I think I will join."

YN: "Rain and Misery you both are coming."

Rain and Misery: "Yes Yn-Sama."

YN: "Then let's go."

With that we teleported into the throne room.

As we arrive we noticed that all the floor guardians with Sebas, every maid and also all the people who swear loyalty to us and to our subordinates were kneeling. You could say that all Nazarick members have gathered in the room. Rain and Misery went near them, then they face us and knelt. Me and Velzard went near the throne. They were 2 thrones in which one of them is occupied by Momonga and there is an another ice throne. I sat on the throne while Velzard sat on the side of the throne in which we rest our hands.

Momonga: "First, I apologize for moving on my own. Albedo will tell you all that has happened. However, there is one thing I must say immediately."

Then he looks at me I understood what he meant and I nodded. He then pointed his finger at our flags

Momonga: "[Greater Break Item]"

Our flags which were tied by the rods which were burn and due to which our flags came down to ground.

YN: "We both decided to change our names."

Momonga: "From now on, my name is Ainz Ooal Gown. You shall call me Ainz!"

YN: "And from now on my name will be Guy Crimson. You shall call me Guy! If you have any objections, stand and voice them now!"

Albedo: "We have heard your precious names. We devote absolute loyalty to our venerable leaders. Hail Aniz Ooal Gown-Sama! Hail Guy Crimson-Sama!"