4 (Tanjiro turned into a baby)

It was like ordinary day tanjiro hang out with the hashira's especially muichiro and zenitsu and insouke! But one day.. tanjiro was just sleeping then he turned into a baby! The aoi and Kanao was the first one to find out and Kanao told shinobu before shinobu told the hashira's and kagaya(Oyakata-sama) muichiro smiled so the hashira's and gyomei to but then.. kagaya(Oyakata-sama) want someone to take care of tanjiro and tanjiro is gonna pick one he has to go close to the person on who he wants to be taken care of.

Tengen- c'mon tanjiro! Come to tengen! I will give you all the flamboyant candies!!

Mitsuri- no!! I will give you Sakura mochis~ do you want some tanjiro? C'mon! I will take you to my cats!!

Shinobu- I will be upset if you choose one of them. Come to shinobu! C'mon tanjiro! I will give you my phone!

Sanemi- choose me.. I take care babies easily.. so choose me..

Obanai- I will help mitsuri with the baby.. so tanjiro come to me and mitsuri.

Muichiro- don't take those idiots tanjiro!! Come to muichiro! I will give you toys and candies if you came to me~ come on! Let's go to the park and play around!

Gyomei- I can take care of you tanjiro.. come to gyomei.. please tanjiro.

Rengoku- tanjiro my boy!! Come to rengoku!!! I will give you all the amazing foods and candies!! I will also give you toys!!

Giyuu- come to me tanjiro. They are idiots.. so come here.. we will go to the hot spring or a park..

Tanjiro was staring confusingly since they were talking at the same time and then as he looked at giyuu he stood up and walked towards giyuu

Tanjiro- gwiyuu!!

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
•~pause~•

Author/writer:

Tanjiro is about 2-3 years old!! He doesn't know how to talk yet only a bit- I wrote this Incase you got confused!! I hope you liked it!!

•~start~•

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Giyuu- hah!! C'mon tanjiro..

Giyuu carried tanjiro and tanjiro chuckled happily the hashira's were jealous asf (except for gyomei) muichiro was glaring at giyuu furiously and sanemi they don't trust giyuu one bit and mitsuri wasn't jealous that much she is just uspet and 50 percent jealous"^-^

Muichiro mind: "Unfair! Tanjiro only knows giyuu!! I'm gonna kill him."

Muichiro- that's unfair..

Hashira's(except gyomei)- is agree with muichiro.

Tanjiro and giyuu left the hashira's left jealous (except gyomei) now they were stalking them (except gyomei) and tanjiro and giyuu was playing with toys and muichiro was jealous asf same with the hashira's they kept quiet trying not be noisy so giyuu wont notice them until tanjiro came up to muichiro and giyuu notice all of them and glared

Giyuu- what are you doing here. Tanjiro picked me. So face the fact..

Sanemi- your to stupid to take care of tanjiro!!

Hashira's (except gyomei)- I agree!!

Tanjiro- gwiyuu iwnst stwupid!!

Shinobu- Oh.. tanjiro, who is your favorite?

Tanjiro- gwiyuu anwd thwat lwong hwair boy!!

Giyuu, muichiro- oh me!

Giyuu and muichiro grinned at the hashira's giving the facial expression of "Hah! Tanjiro likes me better then you all!" Tanjiro was confused but walked towards giyuu and hugged him

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Author/writer:

Lets end it!! I will continue it on chapter 4.5 also I changed it since I didn't have ideas for "tanjiro and giyuu date" my mind was blank- so i didn't have any ideas to make one!! But maybe in chapter 5! Bye bye muffins!!

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

~Words~: •~585~•