Life changes when life moves on.....✌️🤞

After that abhiram was locked whenever he got his power and he lost his self control be rough towards others .

As astrologer said ..Krishna made siddu study in hostel .siddu who understand and leanred from kowsalya  and Krishna.what abhiram is and what happened in his childhood.

He was angry on abhinaya . Whenever abhiram suffered siddhu's anger also increased....

One day it was pournami...

The lights are very high .moon light fell on abhiram .his eyes turned red and shouted in pain ....his shoulders and legs are paining...

His nails are peaking out and he was looking like a beast . He saw his reflection and he got angry and tried to punch the mirror ....he saw a reflection ....but it was not his ....

Abhinaya reflection came .now she is 12 yrs old .abhiram 21 yrs old ....his desires and hormones changes whenever he saw her ...his beast wants her beauty ....her laughing face calm him .when he touched her reflection .his hands passed through a current ...

He pulled back his hands and   looked at her .

Ab; ahhhhhh .... I want you .unne adayama vidamate ....

He punched beside the mirror ....

He closed the window and closed curtains .now he stayed in without lights .only light he can see is her reflection.

He too learned how to use his powers and controls .....

Now abhinaya turned into a mature girl that means she is 18 yrs old  .his desires have no limits.

He can't control himself and took her image and imagined her with him in pool of love and  intimate in dream ......

That dream is the one abhinaya got in her dream with him .whatever he felt ...she will react ...

The bond between them groove more and more .....

Like these their dreams and desires United them together .....

Past ends ....

Abhinaya was crying loud .her hycups have no limits .she curled into ball and hugged him tightly.he left her to cry and calm herself .

Ab; podhum da alugadha .idhuku dha na sollama irundhe .ni indha mari edhavdhu react pannuvenu dha bayandhe .

A; enkitte pesadhe nii...enaku romba kastama iruku .en amma sonnadhu saridha .na oru raasi illadhava . Modha un amma va konnute .appro en thambiye uyir irundhu ponam mari paduka vechite .ini unkude irundha unaku edhavdhu agidu .

Vena na pore ...ini na yaar life layu varamate .

She was crying and wriggling from his hold and he hold her tightly not leaving her .

Ab; shhh ..shhh...onnulle dii ..paaru na nalladha iruke .

A; poi solladha da evulo kasta pattu irupe .unaku en mele kovama illaya .siddu ku vandha kovam kude unaku varlaya .

Ab; edhuku kovam .ni enne thappu panne .ni onnu pannale .adhuva kadavul nadathunadhu .unne blame pandra naala edhuvu aagadhu ...

A; ivulo love katadha da .I'm feeling suffocate,guilt ..Ella emotions oditu iruku .ennala control panna mudile ,enaku ennamo agudhu ...

Ab; onnulle da ,Inge paru mama va paru .enne pannudhu da unaku ...

A; mama ...

She mumbled slowly lifting her face and cupped his cheeks ...

Ab; innoruka kupdu dii ...

His eyes turned glossy and cupped her cheeks smiling showing his dimples .

A; MAMA ...

he crashed his lips on her and sucked her breath out .his tears and her tears mixed into one and both kissed eachother.

Both pulled back when their lungs begged them to leave .

Ab; idha keka erthana varsham thavam irundhe teriyuma dii ...

A; sorry mama ...unna romba kasta paduthite .

Ab; adhula onnulle di .adhuvu sugama dha irundhuchu .

A; hmm ...mama ...

Ab; enne dii ...

A; adhu ...unaku enne black saree le pathapo enne thonuchu ...

He gulped and looked into her eyes 👀

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it ...

Konjam romance ku pola.ore emotional ah poitu iruku 🌝🌝

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌