library.

todd morrison. he was pretty much the laughing stock of all nockfell. he was the only openly gay person in the hole school. and man, people were constantly after him. he had great friends, sal, larry, ash. and well, some other friends, maple, chug, phillip. he didn't really talk to them much. he was very quiet. he only really talked when he thought it was fit. he didn't really have exciting stories. todd's life wasn't exactly what every highschooler would want. todd stayed in his room all day, getting high and making robots, fixing computers, coding, and reading. todd loved reading. it was the only escape he had from the bullying, aside from his friends. when he was all alone, and it was just him, and his thoughts, todd read. it was so calming for him. therapeutic, almost. he studied a lot too. again, todd wasn't exactly super exciting. maybe one or two stories about a new project he's working on, but that was it. until he meet someone.

the library.

todd had just went to the library to study for an upcoming math text. his house wasn't exactly quiet, and when it was, the apartments weren't that quiet either. his mom was always blaring music or the tv, or had the stove fan on so she could smoke. it was never quiet enough. so todd studied at the local library. he found it peaceful. the librarian knew him by name, which he was thankful for, because the librarian loved him, and he got basically any book he wanted because of it. but it's not about todd's obsession with books, or perfect grades, or his need to make sure he's perfect. no. this is about who he met. and boy, was it amazing.

                                        introduction, 293words