Chapter 5: Circus chaos 2

They all separated from each other as they ran away. Miky and Tina hide behind a lot of boxes as Tina Start panick and crying. "H-hey,don't cry.." Miky whisper,try to comfort her. "I-I'm scared..w-why did that clown h-had an axe..?" Tine ask,crying silently try not to cry out loud.

Miky didn't know how to answer Tina's question. Miky gently pat Tina's back,try to comfort her. Miky hear the clown giggling making her body trembling. Tina also heard the giggling,make her even scared. She hug Miky and bury her face on Miky's shoulder.

They both close their eyes tightly,scared if they got caught. "Hehehehe,where are you?~ I'm just wanna play with y'all!~" the clown giggles again,making it sound creepy that Tina cry more,still try to stay quiet. Miky take a peak at the clown and saw that the clown was still try to find them. "We can't stay here forever..we need to find something to get out of here.." whisper to Tina as she slowly get up with Tine in her arm.

Miky look around carefully,step out of their hiding place quietly and slowly just want to get away from that clown. They both walk away and seem pretty far away from the clown and they glad,but still feeling scared that the clown must still try to find them. They walk further in the Circus before saw a room full of clothes,weapons and broken stuff.

"M-Miky what are we going to do n-now..?" Tina ask,try to stop crying as she wipe away her tears. Miky stare at that room then get inside,following by Tina behind her. "W-where are you going?" Miky remind silent as Tina get worry. Miky look around the room,seemly searching for something. She look through some clothes to see if there something useful to use at this point.

Tina just look around since she don't know what to do. She look around and saw a poster of a clown,she immediately jump backwards and go to Miky,hide behind her. "What's wrong?" Miky ask,look at trembling Tina. Tina point at the poster as her hand shaking. The poster were almost ripped off,same as where Falky found the star symbol. She reach out and rip it all,saw a fire symbol now.

"Maybe..this symbol are apart of the puzzles.." Miky whisper,look at the fire symbol. They hear footsteps behind them and immediately turn around,glad it was just John and Daisy. "You guys look like you just saw a ghost" Daisy say,when she saw how scared Miky and Tina look. She saw the fire symbol and get closer to it.

"I think this symbol had something to do in this situation..perhaps a puzzles?" John ask,look at the three girls. Daisy look at him with smirk. "You know what,you're not that stupid at all" she say,get out of the room as she chuckle. John look at her as he roll his eyes. "Yeah whatever" he follow Daisy as Miky and Tina also follow them.

They four walk quietly and carefully,not wanting to be notice by that creepy ass clown holding a bloody axe. It was quiet..so quiet..it make them feel uncomfortable. Tine keep hiding behind Miky as if she was her safe place. Daisy do feel scared but try to keep her cool by looking all fine.

As they walk,they hear something fall real hard on the ground. It make three of them suprise, Daisy just chuckle at how funny their face is when they heard that sound. Daisy walk towards the place where she heard that fall and lead her to the stage. She saw a little box on a table on that stage. She immediately go up there and open it.

"Wait Daisy!-" John try to stop her from opening it but it was too late,she already open it. There's a music from that box,it give them creeps. "W-why there's a music?!" Tina loom very scared hearing that music. "This is probably are like a music box,don't be so scared" Daisy roll her eyes,look inside that box.

There's nothing much in there,only a symbols and it seem need to find a code. "Hey..wasn't this a fire symbols we saw earlier?" Hearing that, John quickly get up that stage and look inside that box. "Yeah..this is the symbol that Falky found. This must be a puzzle"

"D-do we need to..you know,explore this place and try to find something t-that can solve that puzzle..?" Tina ask,she sound like she didn't want to do that and just want to hide. "Are you serious? Why are you even in this event?" Daisy sounds like she's insulting her,John smack her shoulder make Daisy angry bit. "What?!"

"Don't say that! She must be scared over that clown or something,everyone had their own fear. Don't straight up insulting her!" He seem genuinely mad of her insulting Tina. Daisy want to fight back but had no words,so she just scoff and walk away alone behind the stage. "Will she be okay go on her own?" Miky mumble,sound concern for Daisy. "...she will be okay..I guess.."