Chapter 2: Teammates

"Well hello there students! Welcome to the Mounkill High School! I'm pleased to meet you all! Now,I must know that you students know what's going to happen today right?"

"Welcome to your first ever event in your new school! You students need to find a 6 teammates and there will be 6 team in this event. Everyone can take the cards in the box on the table in the front of the room"

"And after that,you need to find another students that had a same color card as yours,and they will be your teammates! I know you students new here and not knowing each other yet,but try to get along okay? Good luck!" The host speak through the speaker in the room filled with 36 students.

As after the host done speaking,every students start to pick the card in the box in front of the room as what the host saying. Most of them try to find their teammates and it was kinda busy though.

Miky,a bunny human was just standing at the corner of the room,seemly nervous to interact with other students. She's not good with social and easily get anxious.

She look around the room with a students busy try to find their teammates before she look down at her card. Her card color was indigo,and she need to find a students that had the same color as her.

But she's too scared to move from where she's standing right now. She look around again,before she felt someone tapping her shoulder. She suprise and take two step back away.

It was a guy tapping her shoulder. He seem bit short than her though. He look at her with a confusion expression of her scared over a light tapping on her shoulder. "You okay?" The guy ask.

Miky feel nervous to talk now,she staring at him before speak in a low voice. "I-I'm okay.." she look away as she speak. The guy felt weird of her,cause of how she act and speak in a low voice.

"Okay then..hey,did you have an indigo card?" The guy ask. Miky immediately look at the guy and saw his card were same as her,the indigo card. "Oh,yeah,I have an indigo card" she say,show her card at him.

"Well that just great! Oh,I forget to introduce myself. My name is John,nice to meet you mate" he introduce himself with a playful smile,make Miky blush a bit. "I-I'm Miky..nice to meet you too" she smile back at him with a nervous smile. John is a wolf human.

"So,I already found 3 teammates,and we need to find 1 more" John say,looking around the room to find just one more person to fill the team. Miky also look around to help him find one more person,then she saw a girl that walk while looking around try to find her teammates.

John say that girl and call her out. "Hey! Do you had indigo card?!" He shout at the girl,as the girl look at John and smile a bit. "Yes I have!" She shouts back,and run towards them. "Well,now we already had the team filled,now what?" Ask Miky,before the host speak.

"Are you students already found your teammates? Well,if you do,stand right in front of the door that had the color of your card and wait for it to open" the host say. Every team had stand right in front of the door that had the same color as their card and the door immediately open.

(I'm bad at English so apologies if there's some incorrect words in this story '^^)