Chapter 2 Counting on me? Watch me throw the pot back!

ابدأ من البداية

"Please speak!"

"Didn't you tell me all these words? You won't forget it so quickly, will you?"

As he said that, Tang Xiaotang made a look of sudden realization, and pointed at Su Herui next to him,

"Are you afraid that you will be retaliated by this guy if you speak out?"

The more you think about it, the more this is the case, Tang Xiaotang patted Roy's arm with a look of protection on your face,

"Don't worry, with me here, he will never dare to retaliate against you!"

At this moment, Luo Yi wanted to strangle Tang Xiaotang to death. What could he say?

Those words were not said by Su Herui at all, but made up by himself. Can he say them? Certainly not!

Moreover, if he really insisted that it was Su Herui who said it at this time, Su Herui would definitely not let him go. Although Tang Xiaotang swore that he would protect him, Luo Yi knew in his heart that he would always be alone.

He is just the illegitimate son of an inconspicuous Marquis, how can he compare with these family's favorite young masters?

What Roy hated most was Tang Xiaotang. He hated why he couldn't acquiesce in bullying as before, why did he explain?

Roy almost couldn't control his facial expression, while Tang Xiaotang kept urging him,

"No, what's going on with you? Didn't you say you were my best friend? Why didn't you testify for me?"

Seeing this scene, Su Herui beside him was already stunned.

He felt that he might be hallucinating, what did Tang Xiaotang say just now?

Said he was a waste? No, why doesn't he know when he said such a thing?

Su Herui doesn't like the fact that Tang Xiaotang is true, but he is not a fool. Does it do him any good to say these words? If someone with a heart listens to them, he may cause trouble. He is stupid to say it.

Although it was right to think so in his heart, he just never said it!

How could he, Su Herui, be put into such a cauldron for something he hadn't done before? He leaned forward with his eyes wide open, his tone very serious,

"I didn't say these words, don't wrong a good man!"

Tang Xiaotang snorted coldly, "You said you never said it? If you really never said it, how would I know?"

Su Herui couldn't bear this grievance, and immediately grabbed Roy's other arm and shook the order,

"Hurry up and talk, what's going on?"

Tang Xiaotang was also shaking him, her voice became cold, "Roy, you are not lying to me, are you?"

Roy was swayed between the two, his face turned pale, and he wished he could just faint, but he must not faint now, otherwise he would be convinced that he was sowing discord,

Someone next to him has already cast a suspicious look at him, especially Tang Yan's scrutinizing look on him, as if he can directly see through people's hearts, Roy even has the urge to run away,

He tried his best to calm himself down, looked at Tang Xiaotang, shook his head pitifully and innocently,

"Tangtang, I really didn't lie to you,"

"However, because the light was relatively dark at the time, I didn't see the face of the person who spoke clearly, so I heard that the voice was a bit like that of Su Herui, so I misunderstood it."