"Fuck!" Lei Ting swears,

"I saw him so precious that jade pendant before, and I thought it was really his thing, but it was snatched from the little guy!"

Gu Chuyu frowned, what he thought was not so simple,

He has also seen He Miao's attitude towards the jade pendant. If it was just a simple jade pendant, he would never have such an attitude.

"Baby, do you still remember what's special about that jade pendant?" Gu Chuyu looked at the little zombie,

"Yeah, baby remembers," Tang Xiaotang nodded his head repeatedly, "Water will come out of it, and the baby was injured once, and it will heal soon after drinking the water inside."

The three men looked at each other, already guessing the ins and outs of the matter in their hearts,

No wonder He Miao always took people behind his back when healed the wounded, and took out a bowl of water for people to drink. It turned out that's how the water came from.

What a murderous and treasure-hunting drama!

Of course, if one of the protagonists in this big drama is not their precious little guy, they don't care, but now, the person He Miao provokes is the most precious existence of the three men, so naturally he can't help but let it go lightly.

"Damn it," Lei Ting clenched his fists, "If you dare to touch the little guy, I will kill him!"

Gu Chuyu glanced at him lightly, "Then how are you going to kill him?"

"Heh! Didn't he dare to push the little guy to the zombies, then let him taste the taste of being bitten by the zombies?" Lei Ting's eyes were vicious,

Gu Chuyu nodded, "Of course I want to feed the zombies, but,"

"What else is there?" Lei Ting sneered at him, "Don't say you just let him go,"

Gu Chuyu frowned, "Can't you just listen to what people have to say?"

"What do you say."

Gu Chuyu touched the head of the little zombie in his arms, and then continued, "It's just that feeding the zombie is too cheap for him."

Lei Ting was instantly satisfied, "That's right, if you dare to let him go, believe it or not, I'll kill you as well!"

Gu Chuyu knew how cheap Lei Ting's mouth is, and he didn't bother to argue with him when he heard the words.

Yan Si next to him clicked his tongue twice, "Who would have thought that the base's first healing ability turned out to be a fake, it's really a big show,"

"Oh," Lei Ting said angrily, "I saw the little zombie in a big show, you are really capable."

Yan Siquan thought he was farting, looked at Gu Chuyu,

"Don't you want to let him go so easily? In this way, you bring him to me,"

Gu Chuyu raised his eyebrows, "What are you going to do?"

Yan Si showed a malicious smile, spread his hands, "What else can I do?"

"Don't worry, it's guaranteed to be worse than feeding zombies directly, and I won't let you down,"

Gu Chuyu knew that Yan Si would sometimes conduct some inhumane experiments, but after thinking about it for a while, he nodded and agreed.

"Okay," he said after a pause, "but before that, there is one more thing to do."

...

Three days later, one group went out with the second group to perform important tasks

How could He Miao be willing to miss such a good opportunity to get along with Lei Ting and Gu Chuyu?

He will definitely perform well in this mission, let Lei Ting and the others realize how important their healing ability is, and I don't believe they can still be indifferent to him.

When setting off, He Miao came to the gathering place early. However, when he saw Gu Chuyu hugged someone in his arms, the smile on his face instantly collapsed.

Gu Chuyu saw that person once before when he brought him back, and thought it was just a joke, but he did not expect that Gu Chuyu would bring him along for this mission.

The man was wrapped tightly as before, and He Miao couldn't see his face. Only when the man turned his face away, He Miao always felt that those eyes were very familiar.

And, if he's not mistaken, isn't there disgust in that man's eyes?

Heh, it's just a bastard, what right do you have to hate yourself?

"Gu Dui, this task is very important, it's better not to follow anyone who has nothing to do with it," He Miao said, and glanced lightly at the person in Gu Chuyu's arms,

Gu Chuyu frowned, but before he could say anything,

Gu Ting next to him spoke first, his tone was contemptuous, and the eyes that fell on He Miao seemed to be looking at some garbage.

"What are you, what do we do that you have to intervene in?"

After finishing speaking, he directly took Tang Xiaotang from Gu Chuyu's arms, and carried him into the car first.

He Miao's face was hot, and he just felt that the people around him were laughing at him. He bit his lips tightly, and scolded that rude guy Lei Ting half to death in his heart.

Gu Chuyu glanced at him as if nothing, stretched out his hand, patted him lightly on the shoulder, and said softly:

"Don't worry, Lei Ting never gives face to anyone when he speaks,"

Hearing his gentle voice, He Miao's heart was pounding, and she nodded quickly, "It's okay, I'm the one who didn't know what to do first,"

Gu Chuyu chuckled, withdrew his hand, and nodded, "As the only person who heals abilities here, I have to work harder on this mission."

He Miao was very excited, with a strong and calm face, "Don't worry, Captain Gu, I will definitely perform well."

"Then I'm relieved," Gu Chuyu put his hands in his pockets, looked at the off-road vehicle in front, and said, "It's time to go, let's go too."

He was the first to walk towards Lei Ting's car, and He Miao quickly followed.

"Go and sit in the car behind!" Lei Ting stopped He Miao who wanted to get in the car, and said coldly,

He Miao gritted her teeth, and looked at Gu Chuyu for help,

Gu Chuyu stared at Lei Ting in disapproval, and then looked at He Miao. Just when He Miao thought he was going to speak for himself, he sighed and said, "Go, the task is important."

He Miao had no choice but to go to the car behind reluctantly, only to feel the hot eyes of the people around him,

It's all the fault of that guy Lei Ting, who dared to treat him like this, just wait, I don't believe that he can never get hurt, and when he gets hurt, don't he have to beg himself to heal him?

He subconsciously touched the jade pendant hanging around his neck, but when he touched it, it was empty.

He Miao's face instantly turned pale,

The jade pendant... disappeared! !

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~2038.
!~
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Bisexual Beauty Juicer Clearance Porn Game
brother's bamboo horse likes me
obscene pretense
Straight male beauty is forced to be miserable by crazy criticism
Canary of the Lord God [Quick Travel] NP
SP dream city
Recently updated novel
dirty you gl
Intersexual subject imprisoned by monster
dreams come true
The little mermaid who was played badly
please let me pee
Prison Butterfly (sm)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop