Chapter 15 The baby's mouth is eaten by the husband, and the pussy is fucked by

Start from the beginning

When he is happy to fuck, he can eat delicious food.

Suddenly, his small face was pulled up by a big hand, he looked over in a daze, Yan Si was standing in front of him,

"You, are you here to fuck the baby too?"

Before he could finish his sentence, there was a lot of affirmation behind him. If Lei Ting hadn't held his waist, he would have been thrown straight away by that blow.

"What the fuck! Only I can fuck you little slut!"

Pushing hard again, "If you dare to seduce me again, I will fuck you to death. Every day, you will be tied to the bed with your thighs spread apart, and you will be fucked by me every day!"

He gritted his teeth as he spoke, but stared at Yan Si vigilantly. Whenever Yan Si dared to do anything outrageous to the little zombie, he would immediately get up and beat him up.

But Yan Si is obviously not as unscrupulous as he is, even though his trousers are piled up, the expression on his face has not changed much.

Yan Si stroked the little zombie's lips with his finger, it was soft and more comfortable than expected,

He stretched his injured arm to the mouth of the little zombie, "Baby, lick here,"

His request wasn't too much, and after all, he still needed others, Lei Ting only snorted in dissatisfaction and didn't stop him.

The little zombie stretched out its small tongue to lick Yan Si's arm, but Lei Ting played badly, intentionally slamming into his pussy, knocking his whole body, the whole body unstable, and the tip of his tongue missed the wound

After doing this several times, the little zombie was also aroused. It was already hard enough to be fucked, but now he is not allowed to eat the delicious food that is fed to his mouth, which is too much!

The little zombie turned his head to stare at Lei Ting, with a threatening sound of Ulu Ulu coming out of his throat, Lei Ting raised his eyebrows, not afraid at all,

The little zombie puffed up his face, and turned his head angrily. The next moment, Lei Ting's complexion changed suddenly, and his acupuncture point movements stopped suddenly.

hiss! !

He gasped again and again, feeling that his dick was about to be strangled by the little zombie's pussy,

It's so tight!

The little zombie did it on purpose. He didn't let him eat delicious food. Of course he wanted to take revenge. He was very clear about grievances.

He clamped his pussy tightly, and he couldn't believe that Lei Ting was pinched without pain, heh, who told him to bully others first!

Lei Ting didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and took the lead to admit defeat, "Okay, I was wrong, baby, don't clamp it so tightly, okay?"

Hold! The cock is really going to be pinched off.

"Ulu Uru..." The little zombie made a voice like a small animal again, with a smug vigor, obviously very happy to teach the big villain who bullied others a lesson

He relaxed his pussy, then looked at Yan Si again, stared at his arm, and talked to him happily, "Lick, lick,"

Then he stuck out his little tongue and licked the wound on the arm, it was soft and itchy.

Yan Si's eyes darkened a lot, his other hand landed on the back of the little zombie's neck, rubbing it lightly, his eyes were fiery and greedy staring at the tender little tongue sticking out,