Chapter 34 The family came, the ending of Widow Liu

Start from the beginning

He patted the table and snorted coldly, "Give me a closer look, I didn't ask her to go to that brothel to enjoy her happiness, the old bustard said hello."

The mistress smiled and said respectfully: "Young master, just don't worry, the old bustard has already greeted you early in the morning. It would be better to die than to keep that bitch alive. The people who go to that brothel are all low-class people, and they are all stained with that kind of blood. Dirty disease, that bitch won't be at ease for long."

"It's so good."

...

Recently, a rare incident has been reported in Jiyang Mansion.

It is said that the little son of the Tang family is not a man, but a girl, but the girl was ordered by the master when she was born, saying that there will be a catastrophe in her life, she needs to be raised as a man, and she will be fine when she is sixteen years old.

Now that the child's sixteenth birthday has passed, no, the Tang family brought her back from the village in the countryside, and directly disclosed her woman's identity to the public.

This is really a sensation in the whole city,

What kind of family is the Tang family? It is a proper family of the richest man in Jiyang Prefecture. Mr. Tang has only one child under his knees. Now that his son has become a daughter, the huge family business of the Tang family will naturally belong to Miss Tang.

Those thoughtful people immediately fell in love with that Miss Tang. If they could marry this golden baby back home, wouldn't they be afraid of lack of money? In this life, in the next life, in the next life, there is no need to worry!

All of a sudden, the matchmakers in the city got busy, entrusted by the mistresses of each family to propose to the girl from the Tang family,

However, at this stall, the Tang family reported another big event!

It is said that "Miss Tang" decided to recruit a husband, and there is already a candidate for recruiting a husband, and they are going to get married soon!

Those who have already planned to marry 'Miss Tang' to obtain the property of the Tang family almost died of anger when they heard the news.

That is monstrous wealth, the family of the richest man, it is said to be incomparably rich and worthy of the country, but it is so cheap for nothing. That wild man who does not know where,

Some people couldn't help it, and went to the door of the Tang family in person, wanting to ask Master Tang what he was thinking.

The idea of recruiting a son-in-law is feasible, and a lot of young talents can be recruited, but finding a country man as a son-in-law is really a bit too picky.

Mr. Tang has been very busy recently. The guests come in wave after wave. They all come here to ask about their mysterious son-in-law. Some people even euphemistically expressed that they are willing to spare a son to be the son-in-law of the Tang family.

Master Tang is in a lot of pain. He doesn't want his son, no, it's a daughter now, and he doesn't want his daughter to marry a country man, but now, Baby Tangtang has that farmer's child in his stomach, and TangTang Still with the same body, what else can I do, pinching my nose and admitting it.

This was Master Tang's thoughts when he first learned that his baby Tangtang married a country man and had a body. However, after getting in touch with her for a while, his thoughts gradually changed.

Although they are country men, the two brothers are really tall and burly, and their talents are top notch. Moreover, Mr. Tang can see that they really like their precious son, and their character is also very good. Don't worry Baby Tangtang will be bullied after a hundred years have passed.