That glance was indescribably beautiful, like a small hook, it hooked gently on Zhao Ershan's heart,

Plop... plop...

Zhao Ershan heard his own violent heartbeat, and the thing under him became more and more arrogant and unscrupulous.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so pretty,"

"Second brother!" Zhao Dashan frowned and ordered coldly, "Sit down by yourself, if you do this, the younger brother and sister will be angry."

"Ah?" Zhao Ershan was worried that his daughter-in-law would be really angry. Although he was not very happy, he was obedient and didn't put any more stickers on Tang Xiaotang's body.

"Daughter-in-law, don't be angry," Zhao Ershan said cautiously,

Tang Xiaotang's heart was poked again, soft,

This idiot, although stupid, knows how to hurt people.

Without Zhao Ershan's interruption, Zhao Dashan continued,

"Now there are only my two brothers in the family, and the marriage is kept simple. The date is set in three days. What do you think?"

When he said this, Zhao Dashan was nervous,

Will the teenager say that he wants to leave? What if he did ask? Really send people away?

But he and his second brother have already done that kind of thing, doesn't it prove that he is also willing to stay?

In his own heart, Zhao Dashan has completely regarded the boy as a younger brother and sister.

He didn't want the teenager to leave.

Moreover, although it is rare for men to marry men, it is not uncommon. At most, others will spread some gossip, and their brothers don't care, but Zhao Dashan is not sure whether the young man will care.

Zhao Dashan was very disturbed in his heart, his dark eyes were fixed on the boy's drooping head,

Just when he was getting more and more uneasy, the young man nodded invisibly and responded softly,

"good,"

He didn't refuse loudly, didn't cry and beg to let him go home, just accepted it so calmly,

Zhao Dashan was somewhat surprised, but it has to be said that the heart that he had always held high, completely fell down at this moment.

"In the future, you will be like the second brother, just call me big brother,"

Tang Xiaotang nodded, and called softly, "Brother."

Good boy, Zhao Dashan thought so,

He hesitated for a moment, his mouth moved, did he say anything more?

In fact, what he wants to ask is whether you are a man or a woman.

Zhao Dashan will never forget the soul-stirring scene he saw that night, the naked boy was separated by his second brother, and every part of his skin was white as if it would shine.

The second son of the Zhao family was getting married, and the news spread quickly throughout the village.

"I don't know what the boss of the Zhao family is thinking. How can he marry a boy to his second brother?"

"Hey, you don't know that, the little daughter-in-law is the second son of Zhao who insists on arguing to marry him. The boss Zhao said that he would not do it if he found another wife, so he just looked for the boy he bought. gone."

"It must be very good-looking, otherwise Zhao Laoer can insist on him as a wife?"

"I really let you guess right. Zhao's second daughter-in-law looks very good-looking. I have only seen it once. It is no exaggeration to say that she is thin-skinned and tender-fleshed, just like the one who came out of the painting." Like a fairy boy, but not at all like us country people."

...

The Zhao family has no relatives in the village, so on the wedding day, they invited several respected seniors in the family, and held a few simple banquets.

Regarding this marriage, the elders in the clan are not uncompromising.

Although this male and female daughter-in-law looks like an orchid and a jade tree, she looks like a fairy, but that can't help that he is a man, and he won't have a son, so why marry him?

At the banquet, some clan elders said that although Zhao Ershan was stupid, he would never marry a male daughter-in-law,

But before he could finish his sentence, Zhao Ershan immediately became displeased. If Zhao Dashan hadn't stared at him, he would have scolded the clan elder directly, so he didn't piss the clan elder to death.

This, this, this is really, kindly treated it as a donkey's liver and lungs, the old man bearded and stared, and just threw his hands away,

Hmph, I don't mind it myself, and he doesn't bother to meddle in such nosy matters.

Zhao Ershan got impatient for a long time ago, and ran into the house whenever he got the chance

On the bed, my pretty young daughter-in-law was sitting there, looked up and smiled slightly,

Zhao Ershan's soul was hooked away, and the thing under his crotch immediately stood up,

Bridal chamber!

Bridal chamber now!

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
Recommended popular novels
The pretty male supporting role just wants to be happy [Quick Transmigration np]
Quick travel: Poor little me, I was raised by big bosses (np)
Tongue beauty (short story double x meat)
Overthrow those overlords (general attack and fast pass)
The young emperor watered day and night by his concubines
Dressed as the main character to attack the cannon fodder husband and wife queen
Recently updated novel
Prison Butterfly (sm)
Succubus cutie gets fucked and cries everyday
Brother Si's dick is too big
After doing it with an online porn blogger
After having the ability to hide
They all thought I lost my memory
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop