Chapter 3 Incident With Felix

Start from the beginning

"Who says it's mewot the nyother way around nya~?" Felix asked crawling close to me with a grin.

Felix slowly crawled between my legs before he sat on my lap grinning down at me as I stared up at the cat'girl' with a light blush dusting on my face. Just as Felix put his arms on my shoulders I snapped out of the trance.

I put my hands on Felix's hip, "My~ what would your lady think Felix."

Felix gained a thoughtful look, "Nyi... don't know actually." He then smirked and leaned his face close to my ear, his warm breath sending a shiver down my spine, "Why don't we find out together nya~?"

I just knew Felix was grinning as he noticed my breathing shudder, "Do nyu like nyit when this kitty whispers nyin nyur ear nya~?"

With the position Felix was in the cat'girl's neck was right infront of my mouth, I was just about to kiss it when the door opened.

"Ooo, sorry am I interrupting?" Emrie asked covering her mouth with a light blush on her cheeks. Amusement flickered in her eyes as she watched Felix and I scramble away from each other.

"Lady Karsten has arrived." Emrie told the us, "She is currently waiting in the dinning hall. Will you need my guidance or will you two be able to find your way there and not under a bed sheet?"

"...I still don't know the confusing layout of this place." I sighed and Emrie giggled.

"Follow me then." Emrie told us, "And I'll keep your scandalous actions a secret."

"It's not scandalous!" I protested feeling myself blush.

"Nyeah meow!" Felix told her, "Nyi was just teaching him somewnthing."

"So I can tell Lady Karsten and Sir Reinhard about this new training you two are doing?" Emrie asked tilting her head with her finger on her chin.

Felix and I stared at each other, we couldn't let either happen for seperate reasons.

"Uh... maybe wait for a minute." I told her chuckling.

Emrie smiled, "Follow along now, oh scandalous teacher and student."

.

.

.

Crusch stared across the table at me who was staring down at the plate with a slightly disgusted look, "What's wrong?"

"This is mostly fat." I stated pushing the plate away, "I don't do fat."

"Nyit's good for nye though." Felix told me.

"I know that, but I refuse to eat it, I can't handle the texture without throwing up." I told him shuddering at the two times I had tried fat.

"That would be bad." Crusch commented and I looked behind her at Wilhelm, who stared right back at me with his intense veteran like stare.

"You are Wilhelm Van Astrea, right?" I asked and he stared at me for a moment.

"That I am," He nodded. "Why do you ask?"

"Do you know who trained Emrie, because she's relentless." I asked him as I recalled the multitude of bruises said maid had given me.

"That would be myself." He told me and my eyes widened.

"Remind me never to fight you." I told him.

"That would be wise." He nodded.

"Well he didn't kill nyu so that's somewnthing." Felix whispered to me.

"Well you know what they say, 'gotta kill me to kill me.' so if I kill myself he doesn't get the satisfaction." I shrugged as I picked up a cup and drank it's contents, wine I think.