~Prologue~

None of you knew how long the journey would last but it didn't matter. You'd spend as many years as it took in order to restore Hyakkimaru's body. Your childhood friend meant everything to you.

You and Hyakkimaru have travel to get his body back from demons with Dororo. Hyakkimaru is still determined to get his body back. He believes that he needs to confront Daigo in order to do so. You grow concern to go there, but you don't want to let him go by himself. So you gather up the courage to go with him.

He's almost getting better. However his heart and soul is tainted with red and it's not healthy at all. You have to help him some how to get him to be the Hyakki you once knew.

Walking be a villager. You kept your head down worry that the person might assumed you as Tahomaru's bride. When you first met him....he was kinda watching you like a hawk and when you read his soul and expression, all you see was obsession.

It terrifies you, and you best to defend yourself even though men are always stronger than you. But strength doesn't need to mean the mussels and grips, what really matters is that strength comes from the heart that is strong enough to overpower the obsession.

Hyakkimaru did notice your discomfort because of his brother and will do anything to protect you from Tahomaru. He will never let anything bad happen to you.

Eventually, you came to a stop by a ravine. At the bottom of the ravine, seeing a lot of dead bodies. You feel uneasy as you scoot closer to Hyakkimaru who notices your discomfort. He gently wraps an arm around your shoulder.

Suddenly Hyakkimaru felt a presence and turns to a certain direction, lifting his hand just in time as an arrow shot towards him. His prosthetic arm has shattered into pieces. You turn to the source to see Tahomaru, Mutsu and Hyogo.

"Uh oh, it's them again." Dororo fears.

Tahomaru's right eye is injured. He got that wound from the last battle with Hyakkimaru. You clench your hand in tight fist watching them face each other.

"Tahomaru....get out of my way." Hyakkimaru said.

"No, you can't! Please! He's your little brother." Dororo tries to stop Hyakkimaru, but he refused to stand down.

"No. That man...he called me a demon."

"Hyakki..." you never see him so cold.

Tahomaru pulls out his sword, pointing the sharp edge at Hyakkimaru. "Hyakkimaru, you shall not harm Diago any further. I Tahomaru will slay you where you stand. And you shall give me back my wife." He turn his head to look over Hyakkimaru's shoulder. You can feel anger in your chest as his left eye lands on you.

"I'm not anyone's wife especially you!" you object.

Tahomaru clenched his teeth in anger by your refusal. The brothers begin to battle and dash towards each other. You hold Dororo close. You worried that Hyakkimarru would take things to far.

There's three  against one and he's all alone. Their team works is powerful.

You watch with tears as Hyakkimaru cuts off Mutsu's and Hyogo's arms. He walks towards Mutsu to end her life.

"Hyakki, please no!" you screamed. He did not hear you plead, Tahomaru blocks his sword to save his friend. They start to fight viciously.

You only worried that Hyakkimaru would get hurt. What can you do to stop them?

You heard the sound of horses and turn my head. One of the horses have white fur. The person riding it start attacking Hyakkimaru. He  swiftly avoid the attacks.