The voice of our Luna, Valerie. I saw every werewolf sat at our table stiffen. I wasn't hearing things. It was real!

'SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!' We heard it again.

She was definitely in trouble so all of us got up, not bothering to put back our trays and walked out if the cafeteria with everyone else's eyes burning through our backs. We walked quickly through the hall way so that teachers couldn't stop us for running. Further more, we would be running in inhuman speed. We got out of school and shifted quickly, running back to our pack house.

All looked fine, but apparently it wasn't.

-----

Valerie's POV (bet you guys weren't expecting it)

I sat outside of the pack house with my sunglasses on. I was totally free today. Feeling bored, I got outta my seat and shifted behind a tree, not forgetting to tie my clothes into my ankle. I ran and the cool wind blew against my fur. It felt great. Then I remembered that I forgot to inform Sterling that I was out for a run. I decided to turn back on tracks so I did and ran back to the pack house.

I was pretty deep inside the woods and so it took me a while. I never made it back because as I was running, a large dark grey wolf with a white patch on his face and a scar right across his eye, pounce onto me. I struggled under his hold but I failed to loosen his grip. I did all I could think of and screamed using the pack bond.

'HELP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' I screamed out loud as well web he but down onto my neck.

Before I could black out, I screamed once more 'SOMEBODY HELP! AHHHH!' And just like that, I blacked out.

------

Unknown's P.O.V

The Alpha's mate. The easiest target, and the Alpha's biggest weakness. If she were dead, he would be as good as dead. We put her limp body onto my back before running back to the abandoned school. I threw her onto the floor. My fellow rogues crowded round her to see what I had found. I was pleased with my accomplishment and so was Ian.

Now that we've got her, the pack was going down. Down till it lost all of its existence!

_________________________________________________________________

I know it's a short chapter! I'm sorry!

Some people were asking me to let Drew and Valentina have kids so I have decided that I'll be doing that! YAY! So please give me some ideas for guy and girl names! Thanks!

- Vote  

- Comment  

- Fan  

- Recommend

<3 OVERRATED

Ps. Thanks to all for the ' good luck' messages you guys sent me for my swimming competition. It just ended yesterday! And I didn't do as well as I hope, unfortunately. For one of my events, I was seeded first but lost my gold by 0.02 seconds. Heartache! Thanks a ton anyway, guys!