14

Sunday, Belgium Grand Prix

kalani❣️
hey where tf are u?
bro im so lost why's this paddock huge asf?

kalani❣️
pls answer me
pedro!
idk where i am me and noah are in this stupid crowd
i look like a fan.

Pierre couldn't help but the feel the in coming notifications buzz against his thigh as he was sat down in a team meeting for the upcoming race in just a few hours time. It was very early morning Sunday, so his phone was on do-not disturb, which only allowed phone calls and iMessages, and since he was with his team he could only guess it was the infamous Kalani trying to get his undying attention to her needs.

He felt an ongoing buzz which indicated a phone call trying to reach him, ultimately ending up to face his voicemall, trying to re-gain focus on what his strategists were talking about.

"Um" He interrupted as he subtly pulled out his phone from his pocket unable to handle the anticipation to find out what was wrong. All eyes on him as he let out a chuckle at the messages from Kalani.

kalani❣️
i look like a fucking lost puppy
pedro pls im like by ferrari this is dangerous territory.

kalani❣️
omg some girl just asked for a photo??? how do i respond to that, love u have to hurry or i'll honestly slash ur tires.

pedro🧸
bro ur so dumb amour
read

kalani❣️
just come save me, porco puttana

pedro🧸
yes ma'am
read

"Sorry guys, Kalani's gotten herself lost. Do you mind if I go searching for my lost puppy?" He referenced Kalani's message, chuckling at her swearing in Italian, as he started to get up not really giving his team a choice as his strategists sighed and his team principal narrowed his eyes, as Yuki tried to suppress his laughter.

"Five minutes Pierre."

"Yes sir, I only need two" He playfully winked as he swiftly left the room in search for his lost puppy.

As he walked out, invaded by the sight of clouds covering the sky of Spa, he went in the direction near Ferrari's hospitality. When near, he felt odd to being so close and not going to see his friends over at the Scuderia home, specifically Charles. The pair hadn't spoken much since their argument but Pierre had less feelings of tension and more mutual feelings between them, hoping for them to get back to how it was before.

Trying to spot Kalani out from a crowd of fans, was quite easy for him, as he found her now away from the crowds surrounding Ferrari, with her sunglasses covering her eyes with her Alpha Tauri hat on her head, which is actually Pierre's.
Whilst Noah leaned against her. She would've now been able to find her way to him but she didn't want to then leave without Pierre finding her.

"Hey there, you need rescuing or something?" Pierre teased her as she looked up at him and Noah immediately sprung to the French man as Noah jumped slightly and Pierre grabbed him as Noah gave him a hug. Kalani chuckled at their moment as Pierre now was swinging Noah around, as Noah's laugh echoed through the whole paddock.

She followed along behind capturing the moment on her phone, Pierre then let Noah down to walk himself, as they continued to walk side by side.

"My hero" She teased as she dragged along behind, Pierre chuckling at her sarcastic tone.

As they walked towards the Alpha Tauri lounge to then disappear inside, they didn't realise the clover green eyes piercing the path they took, watching their every movement.