48

Chapter 48 Miracle

Imperial Capital Comprehensive Military Academy, a certain Omega dormitory.

Several Omegas are doing their own things in the dormitory.

Ye Qingchi picked up a bunch of highlighted hair and continued to surf the terminal. While operating with his hands, he said: "Qi Lansheng, let's see if you can beat me this time!"

Then came Qi Lansheng's cold voice: "Don't be too happy, whoever wins will lose Not sure yet."

The two quickly manipulated their hands, addicted to PK like internet-addicted teenagers.

Seeing the fierce battle between the two, Qiu Shi looked helpless.

Ever since Qi Lansheng mocked Ye Qingchi for playing a children's game, the two have been fighting each other in the game.

This is already an unknown number of PKs.

Qiu Shi looked at the two selfless people who were playing, and passed behind them with a water basin.

After pouring the water from the basin into the bathroom, he came out and suddenly found a familiar medicine bottle at the corner of Jane Huaixing's desk.

Qiu Shi thought, isn't this the medicine Jian Huaixing usually takes? Did he forget to take it away?

Then he looked at the two people who were still in the PK, and asked loudly: "Huai Xing doesn't seem to have that medicine with him, is he okay?"

Ye Qingchi took the time to look up from the game, he looked at the white medicine bottle in Qiu Shi's hand , pondered slightly: "He told me before that this is a medicine for strengthening the body, and it should be fine if you don't take it." After finishing speaking, he turned his head and continued to look at the screen, and the next second he yelled: "Qi Lansheng, you too How cunning, you even hit me when I was answering the question, see if I don't teach you a lesson!!"

Ye Qingchi threw himself into the game again.

Qiu Shi thought about it, put the medicine bottle back, and continued to clean up his place.

On the other side, Jian Huaixing also explained to He Lian why she suddenly fell into a susceptible period.

"...So the medicine you took before was to disguise yourself as an Omega?"

Jian Huaixing nodded: "Yes. Because something happened to me during the differentiation period, which caused my memory confusion and gender recognition errors, so my aunt..." He paused, "Uh, sister Yuxiu found a doctor to specialize in Make this medicine for me."

Jian Huaixing coughed a few times when he said this, his aunt suddenly became a sister, it was really difficult for him...

but if he didn't, he would also be silenced.

Jian Huaixing's eyes were cold, and he continued: "As long as I take it on time, I am no different from ordinary Omega, and it is safer than Omega. There will be no fever period, and I will not feel anyone's pheromone."

" But the sequelae are as you can see, once I stop taking the drug, I will regain my Alpha status, and even enter the susceptible period directly."

The only variable is that he actually recovered his memory because of stopping the drug.

Maybe even Jian Yuxiu and the doctor who prescribed the medicine didn't expect it.

He Lian accepted everything well, and he asked lightly: "Then what will you do in the future? Should you resume your Alpha status, or continue to live as an Omega?" Jian Huaixing helplessly spread his hands: "Let's take a step and see. The most important