The voice was still hoarse, as if he was suppressing something.

Jian Huaixing frowned: "Are you really okay?"

The person whose back was facing didn't look back.

"Trust me, it will be fine when you come back."

Seeing He Lian's unwillingness to say anything, Jian Huaixing's eyes flashed a trace of hesitation.

In the end, he went into the bathroom as He Lian said.

Because he was worried about He Lian's physical condition, he washed up quickly, and came out after two random showers.

He Lian, who was acting abnormally in the room just now, has returned to his usual appearance. If it weren't for the faint pink color between his cold brows and eyes, no one would know what happened to them.

Jian Huaixing tidied up the bath towel that was hastily wrapped around her.

He used to not dress like this in front of He Lian, but since he found out that he is Alpha, he has become more casual.

He walked towards He Lian.

The remaining water stains on the young man's head slid down his neck and into his chest, and his slender and fair thighs were faintly visible between the white towels, making He Lian, who had been looking at him, blink his eyes, and the desire that had just been suppressed unknowingly became agitated again stand up.

Jian Huaixing didn't notice the burning eyes of the person on the bed, he sat on the chair in front of He Lian unconsciously, his legs crossed, the hem of the towel was wide open, and his white legs were exposed to the air like that.

Jian Huaixing, who has no distinction of gender, moves freely and freely. He asked the person in front of him: "Tell me, what happened just now."

He Lian was a little silent.

If it weren't for Jian Huaixing's emergency situation today, he might never think of that incident in his life. It was a proof that he was controlled at will when he was the most vulnerable and humble.

He sealed it in the depths of his memory and never dared to touch it.

But the person who asked was Jian Huaixing, and he chose to confess.

"I told you before that I am not from the He family."

Jian Huaixing nodded.

He Lian continued: "I never felt that I belonged to the He family. When I was young, I never met my father. I was always brought up by my mother. I also took my mother's surname at the time. Later, when I was ten years old, my mother passed away. , I was taken away by Aunt An...that is, the female Beta owner next door to Wonderful House. Aunt An raised me for a while, but not long after, I was taken back by the He family, who said I was the eldest son of the He family."

He Lian used to look forward to fatherly love, and even wondered what kind of person his father was.

After knowing that he was the eldest son of the He family, he was actually very happy. When he went back with his mother's urn in his arms, he still talked about the future to his mother, and wondered if his father would be very sad if he found out that his mother had passed away. .

"But after I went back, He Wan, my nominal father, directly injected me with a drug to induce differentiation. He wanted me to differentiate into an Omega!" He Lian's eyes turned cold, "Because I still have a younger brother, He He wanted me to be differentiated into an Omega, lose my right of inheritance, and be married off as a marriage tool.”

But unfortunately, He Wan failed, even though his pseudo-symptom was a fever, he still differentiated into an Omega Alpha.

"The sequelae of my forced differentiation is that if my glands are injected with Alpha pheromone, there will be a short fever period. Even in the susceptible period, my mental power will be forcibly consumed, and it is easy to do destructive behavior." He