CHAPTER 8: [Authorized For Responsibility]

Start from the beginning

The other half of Myouis was about to drop from the apron and out of the ring when both Jisoo and Rosé caught her shoulders and brought her back up as they moved her to the middle of the outside rope. They spread both her arms and hooked them around on the top rope; they stood on her sides.

The fans started to increase their volume of cheers when they recognized this signature move by the duo and dedicated it to their leader and friend, who originally owned the move. Both Jisoo and Rosé began slamming their wrists on Mina's chest alternately until they both hit 10 counts.

Jisoo then ran fast through the ropes and flung herself with a heavy elbow to the back of Mina's neck, who got yeeted away from the ring.

A few moments later, Mina got back in the ring. She was about to run towards Jisoo, but she pulled the ropes downward, launching her outside. However, she didn't notice that YN had made a tag.

The referee counted it; YN was about to attack, but Jisoo quickly got it with a side kick to the face. Both twins are now out of the ring. Jisoo saw Mina closer at her, so she delivered a moonsault at her and hyped up the crowd more, who applauded her assault.

Jisoo enters the ring but YN joins her as he ran only to be dodged, he bumped into the ropes and Jisoo gave him a suplex. The right hand man of the Bloodline is on all fours, Jisoo jumps and stomps both of his hands before executing a kick to the back of the neck.

Jisoo covers YN for a pin. "1...2..." but the latter kicks out. Sana on the ringside became nervous that the defending champs nearly lost there.

Jisoo grabs YN's hand and grips four of his fingers, dividing them in two. The crowd and even the commentators ooh-ed in pity as they knew exactly what the victim of this move will suffer through.

"Oh no, she may break YN Myoui's fingers!" Jisoo kept on splitting his fingers until she eventually snapped them before tagging at Rosé.

The aching YN allowed Rosé to slowly carry Hin from behind, turning him upside down on her back for a slam, but YN wiggled his body to prevent her from doing it perfectly, leading both of them closer to Mina, who tags at YN.

Mina went to the corner and booted the face of Rosé. YN flipped her underneath for a cover, only to break it when the twins found another idea. They both stood at each other and were about to deliver double superkicks at Rosé, but instead they got tackled so badly by the strength of BLACKPINK.

Rosé tags on Jisoo, and the crowd begins to cheer loudly as they feel like the end is getting nearer. Rosé carried Mina, and Jisoo kicked her head before Rosé slammed her down.

"Double team! Are we gonna witness new tag team champions tonight?!" commentator Knight Yoo asked as the referee began counting Rosé's cover.

"1....2..."

"Ohhhh that was close! YN Myoui breaking things up!" It was saved as YN rushes back in the ring and shoves Rosé away from Mina.

With all the fighters down in the ring, Sana, on the other hand, found a way to help. She grabbed some steel chairs underneath the ring and aims to give them secretly to Mina, who is near the corner, while Momo is distracting the referee.

However, Lisa caught her and snatched the chair from her. Lisa and Sana got into an altercation until Momo joined Sana's side, and they both badmouthed the leader until...

"Wait a minute! Yeri and Wendy! Red Velvet are here, attacking Lisa!" Knight exclaimed at the call as suddenly the rivals of BLACKPINK surprisingly appeared during the match as two of its members tackled Lisa while it was being distracted by Momo and Sana.

Lisa was successful in getting rid of them, though, but she got blindsided with a big boot when the leader of Red Velvet and the current Southeast Asia Champion, Bae Irene,