﹒𝟎𝟏﹒𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬(𝐧'𝐭) 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞!

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

"Please tell me this is a bad joke

"Please tell me this is a bad joke." The white haired male mutters. He looks up from the paper in his hand. Hearing what his fellow Hunting Dog read from it. Disgustingly enough, Tetchou was the one who read it. Jouno hated hearing his stupid voice.

"You idiots hire a 12 year old as an assistant. And to top it off, give me a paper with their information expecting me to be able to see and read it?" Jouno asks dumbfounded. He sighs, wondering how these people are somehow the famous Hunting Dogs.

"What reason did you have for hiring the 12 year old to be our assistant, though?" Jouno questions again. He heard both Tetchou and his commander, Fukuchi's heart rate and blood pressure go down, happiness.

"They promised Cookies on their application." Both Tetchou and Fukuchi said in unison. Jouno almost gaucks.

'What idiots. This is why I'm the best Hunting Dog.'

The white haired male praises himself internally. His gaze turns to a small girl. Her legs were kicked up on the table, hands behind her head.

"And why are you going along with this, Teruko-san?"

"Obviously, Jouno, because the captain agreed to it!"

Jouno sighs.

'I can't with these mutts. I need to release some stress on my new prisoners...'

赤い糸 ㅡ ♤

"Uh... Kasumi...?" You ask nervously. Staring at your computer, eyes wide. You feel your hands shaking over the keyboard.

'Shit...'

Is all you can think at the moment. That wasn't supposed to happen.

"Hm?" Kasumi looked up from her desk. Waving goodbye to a customer before looking at you.

Kasumi, your best friend. She was 3 years older than you and worked at this library. You'd come and visit from time to time, easily able to thanks to you having online classes.

Kasumi was pretty, probably popular with the boys who would visit the library. Some probably only coming to watch her. She had long gorgeous white hair. Her crystal blue eyes always seeming to shine perfectly in the sun. Pale, clear skin. Overall, the most beautiful girl you've ever seen.

Currently, you sit at a small chair near the cashier desk, where Kasumi is. Right now, you feel as though you'd been peirced by an arrow. The target of an archer.

"I got accepted to the... Assistant job." You look at her. If you could describe your face right now, you look like a ghost just sucked out your soul. And made sure to lick every sense of security in your life away.