. Wei Fengrui's face was somewhat blurred by the light, with a trace of unspeakable confusion. "Xiaoxing, do you know that if an unmarked Omega trusts an Alpha with all his heart and touches his spiritual power, he will be dominated by the instinctive desires from his genes, and he will be swayed by the attachment in his nature, completely We cannot do without that Alpha."

"This is the instinct that we humans have evolved over countless time." "

Alpha, Beta, Omega... When these three genders appeared, they endowed us with a strong physique and spirit, allowing us to We can survive in the endless starry sky, but now we are not as free as the ancient mother star.” “

You are the little prince held in the palm of our family, but He Lian is more important, I can’t watch him die with my own eyes.”

“ He has the hope of breaking the Federation that has been corrupt for countless years."

Jian Ling's expression was painful:

"So Xiao Xing, I'm sorry, brother is sorry for you."

...

In front of the dessert shop, Jian Huaixing and Jian Ling parted ways.

Jian Huaixing carried the packed food and walked heavily. After being "ravaged" by the aunt in the dormitory, he got on the elevator with messy hair and a red face.

After this episode, he felt much lighter.

With a smile, Jian Huaixing distributed the food to the roommates who had already returned to the dormitory. After complaining about Auntie's "ruthless claws" with Qiu Shi, he climbed into his bed.

Jian Huaixing opened the terminal, pointed his finger on a gray one-character nickname, thought for two seconds and then pressed it.

[Gypsophila: Do you have time? Let's meet. ]

There was no reply as usual.

Looking through the records carefully, we can see that Jian Huaixing has sent many messages to He Lian intermittently, and all of them have been read.

But the person named "Lian" never replied.

Jian Huaixing snorted in his heart, scumbag!

The next day was the entrance exam for freshmen.

The Imperial Capital Comprehensive Military Academy has a special tradition that they do not conduct military training like other schools. In the words of the founding principal and the first federal marshal, every day entering this school is military training. It is better to stimulate the students' enterprising spirit first. .

The exam lasts for one week. The first five days are contested in the virtual world, and the last two days are in the real world. The top five candidates from each department in the five days are selected for the final test.

The school stipulates that the first place in the final test is the chief freshman.

Therefore, every student will go all out in the entrance examination. After all, the higher the ranking, the stronger the ability. This can be written in the resume. Many legions will focus on this item when selecting candidates.

When it was time for the exam, Jian Huaixing and several people in the dormitory put on the small virtual devices provided by the school and entered the virtual world.

In a blink of an eye, the scene in front of me changed from a modern building to a dense jungle.

Jian Huaixing looked around and found that he was the only one here.

He stroked the green ring in his hand, thinking silently, it seems that the placement was random.

I don't know what his mission is.