Chapter 6

"Tee-tee part"
After August told me that we like me I decided to go with me as a couple. It was crazy cause everybody was crowding us everyday we went so I just went to me house with him.When we got to my house we decided to play a nasty freaky game.
"August part"
Today I went to my baby house to play a new game 💦. The rules was that we playing fight, kiss,and fuck. The whole time She was moaning my name August August.As we were fucking I felt something coming out and it was sperm. She was screaming I was surprised. But for me I knew she not finna get pregnant so we kept fucking. After we was done fucking she was weak, I lefted her to sleep and I went home.
"Tee-tee part"
Once we got home we stared fucking, he had me moaning his name loud as fuck💦🍆.But as we was fucking I felt something coming in my p****y😩 and I saw sperm, August wasnt worried 😳✋🏽so we kept going. He was going hard and harder at the end it I was so weak to my knees😌😫. So he left me in my room to sleep.

"August part"
The next morning was school 🏨🚌. I was tired but ready to go.
"Tee-tee part"
The next day was weird my stomach started hurting me and I was having cramps💯💭🙅🏽. I thought it was my period coming on but that was not the case. So I just drunk a pill💊💉and got dressed for school. Once in my car cramps hit me hard asf it was slots like if I move once I would die🙄💯. Time for class and I peeped that August was looking at me the whole day but who wouldn't.

"August part"
School started and everything was the usual until I saw tee-tee she looked different she a glowing she was fine asf today. I hoped she didn't peep that I was looking but it was time for 3rd period and I had every class with her and I wanted to talk to her cuz she look like she was hurt.

"Tee-tee part"
Time for my stupid 3rd period and nobody got time for that but I had to go,so I'm walking out the class and going to it I notice August getting closer to me and I let him it don't matter to me so. After he got closer and started talking to me and asking me if I'm ok cuz I was looking like I go run over by a bus and its true something was wrong with me and I don't know.