"Padfoot, I..." Remus Lupin walked into the room and stopped when he saw everyone "Ah, sorry for interrupting"

"Right, you're here" Harry said in a neutral voice, though he was tempted to frown.

"Yes, though I'm only visiting for a few hours as I have class tomorrow" Remus replied, pretending not to notice.

"Come on kids, let's get you settled into your rooms" Bellatrix said in a happy voice, though it seemed slightly forced, she then grabbed Harry and Delphi by the shoulders and guided them out the room.

"He doesn't like me" Remus said to Sirius

"I'm sure he does" Sirius replied

"No Padfoot, he doesn't"

"How do you know?"

"Because he said the words 'you know, I don't like you' last time we spoke" Remus had a forced smile on his face

"Why did he say that?" Sirius asked, his voice made him sound curious.

"He called me a coward" Remus sighed "said that I am a 'fuck-up' and said that I blame the wolf for everything"

"You know" Sirius sat down "I think the kid has a point"

"What?!" Remus's head snapped towards Sirius

"Kid has a point" Sirius shrugged "I mean how many times did me and James and Lily tell you to live your life and settle down and all that? Each and every time you made excuses. 'I'm a werewolf, I'm a monster' you'd always say."

"That's because I am"

"Oh please" Sirius scoffed "you think that you're the only werewolf to ever exist? I mean Greyback, he's a monster and so are the rest of his little pack. You were a nerd who wore cardigans and was obsessed with chocolate. You hardly qualify."

"That's not true and you know it, I nearly killed Snape that one night"

"Only because I tricked the bastard into going to see you, apart from that one incident you've never attacked anyone. By the way, why was pup so upset with you?"

"He was angry because I didn't come to see you" Remus rubbed his face "that was at least part of the reason, he was also upset because I didn't bother to contact him or try and look after him and he said that if I was there then he wouldn't have suffered so much. He said that he wasn't as angry about that as he was about the fact that I was making excuses"

"Well, why didn't you?"

"Why didn't I what?"

"I mean I understand why you didn't want to see me, I was the 'traitor' but why didn't you go and see Harry?"

"Firstly because you know that they don't allow werewolves to care for children, especially if that child was the boy-who-lived. Secondly because Dumbledore had told me that Harry was safely living with his aunt and uncle and I didn't want to interfere"

"Dumbledore was lying" Bellatrix said as she walked back into the room and put up some privacy charms around the three adults "either that or he was too incompetent and lazy to go up and check on him"

"Bellatrix, the headmaster is a good man" Remus frowned

"A good man who didn't bother to look after Harry" Bellatrix crossed her arms and glared at Remus "he's also a good man who tricked Harry"

"Tricked? What do you mean?" Sirius asked quickly

"Harry never wanted to go to Hogwarts, but apparently once you've accepted and attended you have to stay for at least five years. Harry didn't know that and Dumbledore told him he had to come, Harry found out that instead of being able to hire tutors like he wanted, he now has to attend school against his will"