Awkward proposal

Emi and her friends were heading towards the cafe that had recently opened up. But little did they know, Mob was following behind them with out their knowledge.

MOB POV: "Okay shigeyo, I don't know if you know how strange this looks. It looks like you're stalking them or somthing." Dimple told me while making a weird expression. "Oh really? Well I hope she doesn't think that Dimple, I'm not trying to stalk her, I just want to ask her to the d-dance today..."

3rd Person

"Is that that weirdo Mob?" Emi's friend Miku said as she pointed to Mob hiding behind a trash can, when she pointed at him he dodged to attempt and hide from her.

"Darn it she saw me!" Muttered Mob under his breath. He was still holding the roses, teddy bear, and book he got for her.

"Oh hi Mob! What are you doing behind a trash can like that silly?" Asked Emi as she approached him. "Eeepp!" Mob let out a small squeal when she came up to him. "Better question: why was he stalking us like that? Perv much?"

Emi's friend Hana replied in a disgusted tone. "SHUT UP HANA!" Emi responded elbowing HANA in the arm. She had enough with people harassing Mob.

"I know your not a perv or whatever, but why we're you following us? If you wanted to talk you could have just came up and talked to me?"

Well uhm.... I was a bit nervous too because I-I uhma was wondering if...... " mob slower took his gifts he got from behind his back and held them out to her. "......... If you wanted to g-go to the dance with m-me?" He finally managed to say.

He didn't usually have a hard time talking to her, but this was different.... Emi was in such shock, she was at a loss for words...

MOB POV : 💭NO THIS WAS PROBABLY A MISTAKE! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER ASKED, SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T LIKE ME NOW... OH NO.....