the beninging

Once upon a time, SparkleFire Tate and AngelWater Musk were hanging out in the White House and then something bad happened. It turned out that everyone was about to die in 5 days because there was a virus called KillPeopleVirus.

Then, they decided to fly to KFC because they needed chicken. The chicken is whats going to stop everybody from unaliving. It saves everyone because it has a magic ingrediant. but non one knows what it is. On their way to KFC, they get covid and stop walking for 2 hours and then they are magically healed because friendship. After that, they meet Cardi B and they are all besties. Continuing on their journey, they make their way to KFC.

Now they are at KFC after 3 days. They order all the chicken in the building and start eating it to get rid of the Covid. After that, they blend the chicken into a liquid and use a machine to make it into mist. They get in a helicopter and spray the mist over the world. 

And in the end, everyone is safe and happy and no one important died. just unimportant people, like some random people or something i dont know. Everyone is saved and SparkleFire and AngelWater earn an Oscar because theyve secretly been filming this whole time, and people in the comments are saying 'They deserve an Oscar'. The end.