He looked up after the ship, big tears in his eyes. One fell into the ocean next to Flounder, who sighed, a tear of his own falling.

Vernon:
La da da da da da
Poor dear

He laughed to himself.

Vernon:
Poor thing

-

"RUM dum dum..." Scuttle sang to himself until he heard singing coming from the ship.

Vernon:
What a lovely little bride she'll make
My dear, she'll look divine

Scuttle flew down and peeked through the window, confused, finding Vernon pinning up his braids up and twirling around, even more confused.

Vernon:
Things are working out according to my ultimate design

He took one of the booby pins and threw it in the forehead of the angel carved on the top of the mirror.

Scuttle gulped as he watched him step on glass bottles on the vanity.

Vernon:
Soon I'll have that little mer-boy and the ocean will be mine!

He laughed again, darker this time, lifting the mirror up. His reflection was that of Ursula, her voice echoing back in Vernon's.

"The sea witch!" Scuttle exclaimed, freaking out. "Oh, no! She's...I gotta...!" He tried to fly, slamming into the side of the boat.

"Arius!" he called, flying back to the dock, where he saw him sitting. "Arius!" He landed next to him, panting. "Arius, I was flying...I wa - of course I was flying..."

Sebastian trapped his legs impatiently, but Arius waited for Scuttle to start making sense patiently.

"An' I s - I saw that the watch - the witch - was watchin' in the mirror and she was singin' with a stolen set of pipes!"

He picked Sebastian up, banging him for emphasis. "DO YOU HEAR WHAT I'M TELLIN' YOU?! HIS BESTIE. IS MARRYIN' THE SEA WITCH. IN DISGUISE!"

Arius' jaw dropped, somehow not surprised.

"Are you sure about 'dis?" Sebastian asked, rubbing his head absolutely done with this seagull.

"Have I ever been wrong? I mean when it's important?!"

"What are we gonna do?!" Flounder panicked.

He stood and looked at the horizon that was beginning to turn red with the light.

"Before the sun sets on the third day..."

Without thinking, he jumped into the water, flailing around. Sebastian pinched a rope and barrels fell in by him. "A-rius! Grab onto 'dat! Flounder! Get him to 'dat ship as fast as y'ur finds can carry you!"

The rope was tied around him by himself and he began to still off. "I'll try!"

"I've got to get to 'de Sea King. He must know about 'dis."

"What - what about me? What about me?" Scuttle asked, wanting to help.

"YOU find a way to STALL 'DAY WEDDIN'!" He swam off to let Scuttle to figure it out.

"Stall the wedding. W - what am I...what...that's it!" He started calling out loudly for other animals, flying off over the sea. The bluebirds and flamingos followed him. Fishies and starfish swam with him to the wedding ship.