When the day ends I

Thanks for voting 😁

A few years ago,

He was furious after feeling someone's constant gaze on him and quickly reacted with the same rage.

S- yes, it's my dad,my dad took his own life and he's dead. It's my dad for whom the whole campus spoke fake RIP prayers last week , enough or still curious about something else!

Shivaay shouted showing how annoyed he felt, literally everyone in the university have been passing these deep weird stares at him. As if they really cared. She who didn't expect him to jolt out like that suddenly, took a step back in hurry and watched him straight .

A- my boobs are uneven.

He froze for a second cause he definitely didn't expect this coming, before he even realized his eyes travelled down her neck but soon he zoned back in and frowned at her. What's she even saying! Annika rose her brows and smiled.

A- did you just check it out?

She asked pointing her chest and he had no face to show only.

A- it's ok, I lied. It's natural to react like that when something different , weird,  happy, sad , happens to someone. That could be irritating to the said someone but it doesn't affect so why bother? I heard you are the best computer head in this university and you do some secret services for cash, I need your help.

She almost whispered the last few sentences and shivaay responded after listening to her calmly.

S- department?

A- chemical engineering.

S- how many subjects you think you'd fail?

He looked up at her when she didn't answer while she just passed her ID card which had the register number on it. The screen took a second to load after when he entered her details. Pass with distinction in all the subjects, he was bewildered actually.

S- you could get a gold medal with these scores.

A- uhh... can you like make me fail in all.

S- why?

Came his calm yet curious voice.

A- I recently found out that people at home have been preparing me for marriage all these days . The group I chose in school, this department in college everything was pre decided by someone abroad who wants a bride graduated in chemistry so she could help in their pharmaceutical business or whatever. This plan has been going on since forever, if I had known before I'd have screwed these exams myself but now I need your help. I'm not sure how much you demand for this...

Saying this she started fidgeting inside her purse and he took a complete minute to just stand there and watch quietly.

S- I can't do it here using college wifi. Would you come to my hostel?

A- I'm a girl.

She spoke innocently like he wouldn't know if she didn't say it.

S- I can sneak you in.

A- ok.

They settled in his room, he used his masked wifi and worked upon the database . Annika sat beside and stared at the screen bluntly, she understood nothing. Well, it wasn't an easy task, that she understood. She looked around and found a small photo frame kept near the bed, it carried a picture of him with his parents. She kept looking at it until he spoke.

S- you could've talked to your parents instead.

A- I live with my step dad, he won't understand. And my mom thinks it's good for me because , I don't know, maybe the abroad guy is wealthy.