zero . 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓

Magsimula sa umpisa

Your crow was not nearby either, making the situation a bit frustrating. Fortunately, you know what to do in case the vampires find you. On the other hand, you have no problem with humans. It's easy to understand the weaknesses of a human when you are one yourself, and due to the laws of the demon slayer corps, you can't kill any humans even if you wanted to.

"Where am I?"

You continued to walk without a fixed destination

You continued to walk without a fixed destination. It was just you and your random thoughts. How long had you been in this place? Why were you still here? Where exactly were you?

Your steps abruptly stopped, and as you lifted your head slightly, you silently admired the beautiful and shining sky. The sudden urge to lie down on the ground and start counting the clouds you saw was enormous, but fortunately, you resisted the impulse to do so.

At this moment, what you should do is leave the place. A fight between vampires and humans was unfolding not far from where you were, and if possible, you preferred not to get involved at all in problems that didn't even concern you. Since vampires were not demons, you had no intention of fighting them, but if they decided to follow or attack you, you wouldn't hesitate to eliminate them at all costs.

The same applied to the humans; you were not interested in helping them. If they were fighting a powerful group of vampires and losing, it meant they were weak. If they died now, it would be a reminder of the kind of people who shouldn't go to the battlefield.

With that in mind, you quickly moved away from the place where you were. It was a pity, considering the beautiful view of the sky you had, but that feeling was forgotten in a matter of seconds, as if it had never existed in the first place.

You weren't in this destroyed city to foolishly admire the blue sky. Why were you here in the first place?

"Oh..." You stopped when you noticed two new presences behind you, one belonging to a vampire and the other to a human. You were confused. What was a human doing with a vampire? There was no negative intent coming from the vampire, and you could even tell that the vampire seemed excited.

You turned around to face the intruders, noting their exhausted, pained, alert, and expectant expressions. The vampire was a blond boy, carrying the black-haired human on his back.

Looking closely, the black-haired boy was injured, but not so much as to make him a burden. Your main concern came from the vampire. You had no doubt that he was strong and could give you some trouble getting out of here. The human he was carrying confused you. Did he capture him to feed on him later? It didn't seem like it; the boy showed no resistance to the vampire and didn't oppose him.

Well, it didn't matter. It was better to get out of this place before things became a real inconvenience. After all, it wasn't your problem whatever this boy had gotten himself into with the vampire, and your job wasn't to hunt vampires or help humans with them.