𝐂𝐡. 20 : middle of combat training.

Comincia dall'inizio

You and Uraraka blink at him before Uraraka begins with a smile, "So its a fated battle between rivals?" Izuku then begins to panick, "Oh, not thatI'm trying to get you both wrapped up in my fight or anything!" He holds his hands up in defense.

"Are you kidding? We three are a team, right? Lets win this!" She cheers, holding her hands up as you and Izuku smile and nod.

+ ✦ ― ✦ +

"All right! Lets begin the indoor combat training!" All might's voice can be heard on your earpiece.

Taking the cue, we jumped through a window. Uraraka jumped in first to look around and see if it was empty. Me and Izuku then jumped through the window as she nodded at us. We then quietly roam around the halls while keeping our guard up.

Moments later, you saw something, or someone jump around the corner and

"BOOM!"

The halls were surrounded by smoke, surprising you and your team.

'bakugo is here.. shit!' you thought as you coughed and swatted the smoke away with your hand.

When the smoke cleared, you got a clear view of Bakugo standing in front of you and your teams view. Looking at Uraraka in worry, you noticed she had some scratches on her face. 'She's alright..' turning to check up on Izuku, you noticed that his mask was torn in half.

Bakugo then starts to run towards Izuku. Knowing that Izuku can probably handle what he was about to do-- you quickly snatched Uraraka out of the way. Grabbing her arm, you ran to the nearest corner that can shield you both. Now that you both are hiding in a corner, you grabbed her shoulders and looked at her in the eye, "Uraraka, listen to me. The bomb has to be somewhere near here! You go ahead and take care of it!" You raised your voice a little bit as explosions and yelling could be heard from Bakugo's and Izuku's battle.

Her eyes widened for a little bit before it turned into a worried face, "What about you both?!" she asked in worry. "Me and Izuku will be fine! Ill try to aid him in the battle so he doesn't get seriously injured while you go and deactivate the bomb! We both are counting on you." You firmly told her. It took her some seconds before she had a confident look on her face. "Ill do my best!" She nodded at you which you nodded back. "Alright, go now!" She looked at you one last time before running off.

( Yall idk why im making this so dramatic 😃 )

You headed back just to see Bakugo land a hit on Izuku's head. Furrowing your eyebrows, you darted towards him before Bakugo tried to land another hit on him. You blocked the hit with your arm which made him grit his teeth more in anger.

Bakugo jumped back which gave you enough time to take a hold of Izuku's hand and run away. "I had it under control!" Izuku said as he ran beside you. "Well too bad! He can definitely break your bones or leave burn marks on you if you fight alone!" You yelled at him as you both began to hear explosions and a DEFINITELY angry voice behind you both.

"FUCKING WEBS!"

Yelled a angry Bakugo. You looked behind you to see him boosting himself towards you both with his explosions. He caught up to you both and tried to tackled you both down, only successfully tackling you down since Izuku dodged in time.