Chapter 10

I quite literally stumbled through the rest of the day, Harry's still dominating my mind.

When english came at the end of the day, I was relieved. It was an easy class anyway and the day was nearly over.

Students shuffled into the class one by one and I sank into my chair, doing my best to become invisible. Not that id have to try though.

I took out my copy and began jotting down ideas, which soon took form as a poem. I loved writing poems, for me it was a form of escapism in many ways.

Deep in thought and my mind quickly sifting through the infinite ways to seal my new creation when I felt somebody tap me gently on the shoulder.

"Hi!"

I turned around to find Harry smiling warmly at me. I glanced quickly around the room to find everybody else was just as surprised as I that Harry styles was talking to me, and smiling in contrast to the usual abuse thrown my way.

"Hi" I smiled back, after all, what had I to lose?

"I'd like you to meet some of my friends" he grinned at me, beckoning me over to a group of lads.

I shuffled over the find 5 other lads smiling at me, unsurely.

"This is Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Danny" he smiled at me gesturing to the boys in turn.

They were all soo good looking!

"What's the craic?" Niall asked me and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. It was great to finally meet another Irish person!

"Nothin much" I grinned.

The rest of the group stared blankly at us as we continued to banter "Irish style".

I chatted with all the lads until the English teacher eventually turned up.

Surprisingly I'd gotten on really well with all the lads, they had all been so sweet! Well, all except Danny that is, but I decided not to worry about him.

And, for the first time in a long while, things were looking up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home around an hour later,after a very interesting English class, involving a debate on the topic of our favourite artists.

Obviously Florence + the Machine, The Script, Marina and the Diamonds, Ellie Goulding, Lana del Rey, Foster the People and many more were on my list, but for others it was just Top 40 and this really made me give up hope in my generation!

The boys funnily enough had an interest in music, especially Niall and Harry.

So after an.... Odd English class and swapping numbers with the boys, I was at home lying on my bed studying of an upcoming test and texting the boys.

I'd really kicked it of with Zayn, which Harry didn't seem to happy about.

And as for Harry, I'd forgiven him. He'd risked his popularity to prove to me he was sorry. And that meant a lot.

He'd just texted me to meet him down at the park later on that day, and I gladly accepted.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, put on cat eye with my eyeliner and and small bit of foundation and mascara and raced out the door. My foster parents were still at work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reaches the park a couple of minutes later and sat on the bench waiting for Harry to come. I took out my phone and checked my twitter and instagram.

A little while later, I felt somebody sit down beside me. I looked up, expecting to find Harry, but instead finding a boy, around my age.

I'd seen him around a couple of times and he is known for being a bit of a, well a pervert.

"Hello love" he grinned at me and placed a hand on my thigh. I stiffened, and internally recoiled, although I was too nervous to actually move.

"Whats a pretty girl like yourself doing out by herself?" he grinned, his hand rising higher and higher up my thigh. Okay, now panic.

"She's not." a raspy voice growled at him and I looked up. Harry.

I let out a sigh of relief as the boy took his hand off my thigh and began backing away.

Obviously he knew Harry's strength and knew better than to mess with it.

"oh, I..... Emmm" he began before walking off briskly.

Harry sat down beside me, chuckling softly.

"Were you scared" he asked me

"Yeah..... " I breathed out. I was so glad I had Harry, and his strength on my side.

We stood up and Harry grabbed hold of my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

A small grin tugged at my lips as we began walking. We just talked about ourselves, our pasts, our hopes and dreams, basically everything about ourselves.

After circling the park three times, it had gotten dark and very cold and we were about to go home.

"I'd just like to say, you are probably the most interesting girl I've ever met. You are funny, sweet, caring, and beautiful. I'm so sorry about what happened before but I will never hurt you again."

"I'm not beautiful though." I sighed looking at my feet.

Harry placed a finger under my chin and gently lifted my head up to meet his.

"you are beautiful. And don't forget it." he breathed, his lips brushing against mine.

He caught my arm an gently raised up the sleeves and began gently pressing soft kisses on the scars that remained.

He then stepped impossibly closer to me and pressed his lips against mine.

His lips were soft and gentle and moved perfectly in time with mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist.

He pulled away, smiling softly.

"I'll see you on Monday then" he breathed, before giving me a quick peck on the lips and walking away, leaving me in a daze and my world spinning for the second time that day.

I'd just had my first kiss.

A/N : hi guys!!! I'm sooooo sorry for taking so long! I had serious writers block :L even so it's not even that long but, hey, I updated :) oh and thank you to all my new followers your all really sweet! HAPPY EASTER as well if you celebrate it :)

-laoise xx