Ep52: Best-Friend

Start from the beginning

"You're here too Shinso?" I heard Hagakure ask to which the guy responded with a nod before letting out, "I have my reasons."

No kidding! Todoroki, Aizawa, Momo even Kendo was standing in here. I feel like there's someone missing though-

The door swung open and all heads turned to see Bakugo walking in with a huff, bandages heavily attached to his arms... Though it was hard to see under his sleeves. "You're late Bakugo." Melissa stated to which he scoffed. "By two minutes. I seriously don't need another Lida in here." At least he wasn't screaming, he seemed too tired for that now... I thought it was impossible for him.

"Well, I got a call this morning saying that you've got something important to share?" Yaomomo was seated as she said this while staring directly to Melissa, before her gaze fell to me... She raised a brow slightly as if being puzzled why I'm here before staring back to Blondie silently. Her demeanor feels a little cold now compared to how warm she felt at the governor's mansion.

"Well yeah, we wanted to do something important and we want you guys to be a part of it." Melissa said, clasping my back lightly... I was a bit surprised as everyone's gazes turned to me and the other two. Hagakure clasping her hands together when she asked. "Will you be joining us?"

"Well, it depends on what you're asking us to do." The dual haired male responded with arms crossed, he too felt a bit colder than usual. Maybe everyone was just stressed.

"We wanna go investigate Izuku's case ourselves." Their eyes widened as both Tohru and Melissa said this, they looked genuinely surprised. Though it didn't last long.... At least for some.

"Investigate....by ourselves?" Kendo asked with raised brows. Her orange hair kept down and not in a ponytail like it usually was.

"Mind telling me why?" When Aizawa asked this, Blondie and Crystal hair both turned to me as if expecting me to answer... No, as if wanting me to answer and then I did. "It's so we'll have the right information in our hands and so everything will go by a lot quicker than waiting for officers we're not sure about." They were completely silent as I spoke, even Bakugo listened quietly for some reason... But I took a deep breath and continued either way, it was good they were hearing me out, Hagakure and Melissa really wanted to add them cause they'd be big help. And I need that help.

"I don't think it's safe for all of us to leave everything for the officials. If someone could have framed Izuku it's most likely they played around with the evidence as well and for the police force of the double agent commission... A lot of them probably have been convinced by the news report and may settle their grudge on him by refusing to cooperate with what they find and not paying too much attention to the risk at hand."

"What if Izuku ends up to not be framed at all? what if this is actually his doing?" Everyone was appalled to hear the dual haired male ask this question, though I doubt he meant it, he looked a bit more puzzled in what my answer would be. I stood still for a while, before furrowing my brows determined. There's nothing in my mind that makes me believe Izuku would do something like that. "We won't know if we don't try." I answered and he gave me a long stare before facing to Melissa and Hagakure.

"Both of you are in on this?" The two nodded firmly, I'm not gonna lie I did grow a bit nervous...I really wondered what was going on in his head before he just let out a sigh and said. "I'm in."
They all turned to him when he answered but then turned back to us as if they expected that response from him. "It's going to be a bit dangerous...but I guess I'm in on this too." Kendo scratched the back of her hair softly with a raised brow and a smile. Momo nodding after her, I guess that was her approval. "What about you Bakugo?"

"Whatever." He answered, a vein almost popped in my head once he said this... Here everyone was thinking deeply and he just looked frustrated but maybe that was his way of caring? I kind of felt his response meant to approve so instead of scowling at him like I usually did I let out a smile subconsciously.