"It's alright, ju. Just lie here on my legs. Relax, you'll be fine. Sleep a bit." Heeseung replied in a calm voice.

Ju-won nodded weak and closed her eyes again.

When they arrived, ju-won was asleep. Heeseung carried her in his arms again. He could feel her hands around his neck.

He and Riki walked towards the entrance of the hospital.

__________________________________

Ju-won opened her eyes before groaning. Groaning in pain. She put her palm on her forehead.

"Mhmmm" she groaned again.

She recognized a man next to her.

"Good morning" He smiled. Ju-won knew him. It was Doctor Kim. He took care of her last year after the accident.

Ju-won looked around her. She noticed she was lying on a daybed in a hospital treatment room.

"How are you feeling mrs. Lee?" Doc Kim asked while walking to an organizer with some papers on it.

"My head is buzzing" She replied.

"What happened? I just remember waking up in heeseung's car and he told me to sleep so I did."

"Oh, yes. So two hours ago, your brother and another guy brought you here. You were sleeping because you were very exhausted. The told me you passed out at work today" He replied.

"It's normal that your head hurts. The cause of your breakdown was a simple overworking. You just need to rest a bit, you'll be fine"

"Overworking? But I slept till 12pm today. Why should I be overworked from sleeping?" Ju-won asked.

"I think you just did to much things your health couldn't handle in this short period of time. Even though you slept so long, your body doesn't recover in just in a few hours of sleep. The overworking caused your headache and you also got a bit fever, but as I said, that's normal."

Ju-won nodded in understanding.

"So now, I guess someone wants to see you" Doctor Kim said before opening the door.

When she recognized the two people coming inside the room, she started to smile.

"Heeseung! Riki!" She said while lifting her head, ending up sitting on the daybed instead of lying on it.

Heeseung hugged her first.

"Ju-won. You scared us! Please don't ever do this again." Heeseung said.

"I'll try to haha" She replied.

Then Riki hugged her too.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked while looking at her worriedly.

"Yeah. My head still hurts a bit but it's okay" She answered while smiling a bit.

Heeseung went to Doctor Kim.

"So do you know what happened?" He asked.

"Yes, Ju-won and I already talked about it. It's a simple overworking. She just needs to rest for the next days. Sunoo told me that you're going on tour again. When does it start?"

"Next week. Is this a big problem?" Riki joined their conversation.

"No. She just needs to not overwork again. Ju-won, your health is a bit weakened because of your anxiety which causes your panic attacks. So you have to take care of you. So you'll get a certification for the next two days to rest at home" Doctor Kim explained.

Ju-won widened her eyes.

"But I'll miss the test if I miss school tomorrow" She said.

"Ju, you just stressed yourself with this stupid test the last weeks. And you saw the results of this, right? I don't want you to pass out again." Riki replied.