Crown Prince Ruveliss:
You're the King and that's exactly the problem. Your own father has two concubines aside from his official wife, the Queen.

Mirkan looked at his son.

Ethan:
Your highness, if I was that crazy to keep so many whores beside me than I wouldn't have gone for Elina. She is the Queen Empress in her own circle. The court of Silverbell, Monique and Castina would never agree to our marriage if I were to take a concubine. Besides, this isn't just match between a King and a princess but a match between two independent monarchs. There's naturally no other choice other than her.

His words made too much sense. Ethan's reasonings were also valid.
Mirkan and Ruveliss both wanted to refute but couldn't.
Mirkan sighed ans frowned..

Mirkan:
Ethan, no matter how much you try to convince us with your logics, I just don't agree to the match. She should just marry Duke or below that. Besides, marriage between two independent monarchs has never occurred. I'm not sure if this would work out.

Ethan:
It has worked forever since we were more younger so why won't it now?

Mirkan:
Just stay away from her.

Ethan:
Not a chance.

Mirkan glared at him fiercely. Harren swallowed. But Ruveliss gnashed his teeth. Ethan only smiled in response.

Ethan:
I shall look forward to receive your blessings grandfather and father.

Mirkan:
How dare-!

The Crown Prince held his father's amger back. Harren also struggled. Ethan got up and bowed down.

Ethan:
It was a pleasure your majesty. Let me see you later.

Mirkan huffed and puffed for a when before also leaving the room.

Later~§

Adrian:
Wow. Did that really happen?

Ethan:
Yes. He was so angry when I called him grandfather.

Adrian and Ethan conversed through the communication device.

Adrian:
That was so brave of you Ethan. But he's right. Stay away from Ellie.

Ethan:
Tsk! Are all the men in the family the same? I can't stay away if I'm going to persue and marry her.

Adrian:
Don't do anything fishy to her or pounce on her.

Ethan:
I've waited 7 years and now I can't even do that?

Adrian:
Ethan!

Ethan:
Haha! I'm joking! (Am not).

Adrian:
It's not like I can interfere. Just don't get her pregnant or anything before your marriage is legalised.

Ethan:
I have to wait that long again?

Adrian:
Yes. You need to learn from me too.

Ethan:
Why? Did you fail with Lissy again?

Adrian:
No. I'm being patient and I want to confess. It's just not the right time. It's like I'm not getting the chance.

Ethan:
I can help you with that.

Adrian:
You will?

Ethan:
If you aide me with Ellie.