"I remember the days where I wished I could be in bed all day." I lightly joked and I felt like Niall was smiling.

Usually, I thought that babies needed to be stimulated at all times so it was a bit more difficult in the hospital instead of being at home. Luckily, we decided to pack more of Grace's toys and some books for us to read to her. We wanted anything really to keep Grace's attention.

She seemed to go on about things normally. Her plush blocks still stacked the same, her stuffed animals were treated with care or she'd chew at them. Putting toys into her mouth was something Louis would probably work with her on. A new thing that I noticed about Grace and her toys was that she taught herself to hug them. I didn't know if she did that after seeing Niall and I embrace each other so much or maybe she missed Louis so all she had closest to her were her stuffed animals. Then there was always the notion that she really did love them.

That made me think of love and attachment and how easy it looked to be in her stage of life. She didn't have any knowledge that relationships sometimes took a lot to work at.

Grace had no idea as we loved her, and kept loving each other, we were working on our own relationship. It hadn't been perfect when we went through the process of having her here with us. I didn't know if we'd get even stronger once she left or if it could all fall apart again. As of now, I didn't think that our issue on how we should start our family was going to be something we fought about because we couldn't agree. Our experience may just make what we want finally clear to each of us.

"We'll probably both have those days again once we have kids of our own. May have to lock the doors to keep them out." He chuckled.

"Already taking the roll on being the evil parent, I see. Well, they'll like me better because I'll always let them in." I told him, picking my head up and smiling to him because of how much I was already excited over Niall talking to me about the same images I had in my head when I pictured my family.

"So, you'll be the easy one to manipulate? Our children are gonna be so mischievous because of you." He shook his head and laughed, learning his shoulder against mine to give me a nudge.

I leaned right back into him. "And you'll be the one they complain to hate and will always come running to me." I sent him a teasingly victorious smile.

"I'm glad we have this settled then. We'll make a great team."

I nodded, biting down onto my lip before I heard Grace making noises. "Oops, did we ignore you too much?" I leaned forwards so I could see Grace around Niall's body. "We're sorry." I told her with a small chuckle before getting up from underneath Niall's arm and then off the bed as well.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and laid myself on my side, next to Grace. "There. Now you have al of my attention and Niall has none of it." I grinned while tickling Grace's belly.

Niall turned and looked down at us, shaking his head. "You're not going to turn her against me, you know. She doesn't cry for you when she's with me."

"Same when she's with me." I fired back, narrowing my eyes over to Niall.

Niall put his hands up in surrender before he got off of the bed next. "I'm going to send the pictures and videos to Louis and then use the bathroom. You want to go down for lunch afterwards?"

I glanced up to the clock on the wall and slowly nodded my head. "Sure, don't forget we were going to look at the movies we can order on the TV."

"Yeah, I know." Niall nodded back to me. "I'll be back in a few."

"We'll be here." I agreed with him before he left the room next.

"You want to watch a movie with us, Grace?" She seemed like she didn't really care what we did and all I cared about was keeping her day from being a complete dull as we waited around for the next one to come. "I hope you get to come back home with us soon. I know the hospital isn't fun."