"But hey Sy on boy, you don't have to stress your mind over it. We're not caught yet. And I am not attempting to get you involved because I was reckless and barge in here without having a second thought. Don't worry. I have a plan that will save us both." I said the last sentence while smiling warmly at him.

He squeezed my hand and finally spoke after calming down a bit: "Are you for real? You have a plan, don't you?"

He was still looking at me incredulously but I sensed that he was no longer tense the way he was a while before. Patting on my chest and grinning widely I said:

"Of course I do! All we need to do is for you to call your chauffeur, tell him to come and take me home. I'll handle the rest once I see my family." Yeah, easy peasy lemon squeezy.

"How are you handling things with your parents? And how are you attempting to meet with Jeeve without catching the school gate guards' attention? " He bombarded me with questions that left me speechless for a few seconds.

Damn! The boy has a point. I forgot about the guards. What am I going to do now?

"I already thought of that, Sy on. No need to worry, everything's planned." I lied trying to hide as much as I could the sweat that started to accumulate on my forehead. I was panicking and had no idea how to 'handle things'.

The boy was looking at me expectantly and his eyes were lightening with hope.

Oh if only you know that I am actually lying to you. And that's when a light bulb went on in my head and a bright idea was now there. 

Regaining my composure I started explaining my plan:

"First things, since I am in the boy's dorms it's crucial that I be one. And by that, I mean that I must disguise myself as a boy. Then Jeeve will pretend that he's taking me to some family dinner. That will be the excuse he'll pull out once the guards question him. And don't worry about my parents, if they start questioning me as to where I was this whole time I'll tell them that I was playing in Becky's house." Of course I'll drop off my disguise once I am safe in the car, no need to have my parents questioning why I am dressed like a boy.

Voilà! A perfect plan, isn't it?

I couldn't hide the happiness that folded me once I finished my speech. I felt so proud of myself and no doubt papa will like this plan.

Looking back at Damian, I found him in awe. His mouth was wide open and his thoughts were full of:

"Wow Anya! That was amazing."

"This girl must be a genius. Either wise how come she comes up with the brightest master plans! "

"Is she secretly a spy?"

Reading his thoughts flattered me. I was surprised at how my plan sounded almost like a master plan. Obviously the months that I spent with my papa were worth it. I'm the daughter of a legendary spy after all!

Having a plan to accomplish, we didn't waste time and quickly went to Damian's bedroom where he lent me some of his clothes. Once I finished changing, I looked at myself in the full length mirror and nodded at my reflection approvingly.

"Oh! I really look like a boy." I exclaimed.

I turned to Damian wanting to ask if the disguise was perfect on me only to find him a blushing mess. He was all like:

"Oh she's wearing my clothes"

"she looks so cute in them".

I rolled my eyes at how he gets so worked up on the tiniest things and cleared my throat snapping him out of his thoughts:

"So...Did you call Jeeve?"

He nodded and said: "Yeah. He'll be there in ten minutes."

"Now how are we getting out of here without catching other's attention? What if we bump into someone in the courtyard?" I said worriedly.

"Are you telling me that you didn't plan 'the sneak out' plan? Seriously?!" The boy was parctically shouting in shock.

Not expecting him to react this way, I nodded feeling embarrassed.

And here I thought that things were going perfectly. Shoot!

Noticing my discomfort, Damian quickly added: "Well... that won't be a problem. Don't worry."

"How? What if somebody recognizes my face?" I was panicking.

"No one will catch us. After all, everyone is now in their dorms. No one will be out before 7 p.m when we're called for dinner. So until then we'll be safe. Don't panic."

His words succeeded to reassure me. And as he said, when we went outside checking the hallway, we found it empty. So we quickly hurried to the gate where we found Jeeve waiting for us. We approached the door and clarified things to the guards who hopefully didn't seem suspicious and let us out. Getting into the car, I waved to Damian goodbye and thanked him for the disguise. Blushing as always, the boy avoided making eye contact with me and wished me a good night as he walked back to the building.

"So Miss Forger, in which street do you reside?" Jeeve asked once starting the car.

I was changing into my uniform when I answered him. And so he took me to my apartment which was not illuminated, unsurprisingly.

So my parents weren't home after all.

I whispered to myself as I made my way into the building. Part of me was feeling relieved, after all I wasn't going to worry about what to tell them if they started questioning my absence. However, another part of me was feeling neglected. And that hurt me so much. I knew that they didn't act that way on purpose. Mama was thinking that papa was there for me and so did my papa. I can't blame them. After all, I am not their biological child; they are not supposed to feel that way towards me when we're not in public.

And here I thought that my life was being normal... How silly I am... My mother is an assassin and my dad is a spy. How am I expecting normality while living with this pair?

Sighing heavily, I opened the front door and was welcomed by Bond.

At least you're here for me. I said hugging the pet.

__________________________________
END OF CHAPTER VI