"No. What are you doing? What are you doing? Rafe! Rafe! Rafe!" Limbrey yelled and Rafe grabbed the gun then came over to me pulling me up and I hissed in pain "Can you walk?" He asked and I shook my head. He stuck the gun in his belt and i frowned, he helped me down from the truck.

"No! No. Rafe, help me. Rafe. Rafe!" Limbrey yelled as he closed the back door then picked me up.

"Rafe! You better shoot me, because I swear to God, there will not be a place that you can hide from me!" Limbrey yelled as he sat me in the front seat and buckled me in. He looked at me and sighed "I promise I'll take care of you... I'm clean, I'm getting better for you." He said and I just stared at him as he closed the door then got into the drivers side.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

We drove the Twinkie down the road and saw police lights "Oh shit! They found the truck." "Chill, chill, chill, chill."

We pulled up and I put on my hat and I groaned "All right, just relax. Just relax." John B said and Shoupe came up to the window.

"Well, lookee here." "Good evening, Officer." John B muttered and he sighed "Sheriff. Yeah." "Sheriff. Yeah, that's right." They both muttered and he shined a light through the window "I pulled the tags, and I know whose truck that is. And I got a call that Kiara was missing... Hey! Kie, you drop your weed pen back there?" Shoupe said looking at Kie and she sighed "Found it." "Sheriff, I just wanna say that this is all my fault. She had nothing to do with this. I take 100% responsibility in stealing Liv's dads truck." Pope said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing to do with it?" "Uh-huh." Pope nodded and he frowned "You wanna try that again? Well Olivia's dad who is alive by the way reported the truck missing four hours ago, and Liv was missing. We've tried calling her and she has not been answering. So, I'm taking you home. Or I can pull you all in for leaving the scene of an accident." Shoupe said and Kiara sighed "Okay." "Good. Plumb." She opened the door and Kiara sighed "Yeah." She mumbled then looked at us.

"I gotta deal. Hit me up later and make sure I'm still alive... and make sure Liv's okay." Lie said and I nodded. "Come on. Let's get you home... And if you see Liv make sure she comes down to the station, I wanna talk to her about her father." Shoupe told us and I nodded "Will do, Sheriff!" I shouted and I sighed then looked at John B. "So Chris is alive?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah... he faked his death so Ward wouldn't know he was alive." I told him and he nodded then we made our way to Tannyhill.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Olivia

I sat there trembling and I just stared at Rafe, how did we get here? Before we were friends, we loved each other even though he's done all these things I still love him. I just remember all the times before the gold, before the murder, before all the drugs.

I remember sitting up all night in the summer watching movies, talking to Sarah about boys and other girly stuff. I remember one summer afternoon sitting on a blanket in the park with Rafe talking about our future.

But now the future is unclear to me, it's been blinded by gold and murder. Rafe was supposed to be my future.

"Hey, Rose, I got the... the cross of, um... The cross thing that they were looking for, I got it!" Rafe said through the phone and I stared at him.

"Our ballroom days aren't over, Rose, okay? This thing is covered in diamonds." "What about Limbrey and the others?" Rose asked and Rafe looked at me then back to the road. "Don't worry about them." He muttered and i frowned.