Rapunzel, Rapunzel

"I don't care what you do to it, but I can't look like this anymore," I said looking at my best friend with a pained expression. She nodded silently in understandment. I closed my eyes tightly as she brought the scissors up and chopped off about a yard of my hair. My precious hair.

For some reason, I was born with a rare type of cancer that made my hair grow abnormally quickly. This specific tumor still allowed me to live a normal lifetime, which I am grateful for. My mom decided to have a little fun when I was an infant, and named me rapunzel. I am here to tell you my story, but be warned: this is not some tale about a princess wasting her life away for years and years, only to be rescued and live happily ever after. I refuse to let some bystander control my future, I am my own person, and good luck changing that.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Okay, I had the idea for this ages ago, but it's basically a story about a girl who lived a very sheltered life with very controlling parents. One day she runs away and creates a new life for herself, starting by cutting off her ridiculously long hair. Change it however you want, or leave it how it is. If you decide to write this, be surely to message me so I can read it! I made a cover too, but you do not have to use it.