39 confess i loved you from the start

Start from the beginning

with a grin, (name) replied, "you definitely did."

after a period of determined gameplay, the allure of the roblox game began to wane for (name) and kazuha.

frustrated sighs mingled with shared laughter as their avatars encountered yet another challenging level.

with a simultaneous press of buttons, they finally let their avatars rest, gazing at their screens with a mix of satisfaction and weariness.

kazuha leaned back with a stretch, breaking the concentration that had held them captive. "you know," he began, his voice tinged with a touch of mischief.

"we could always find a different way to entertain ourselves."

(name) glanced at him, a curious smile playing on her lips. "oh, and what do you have in mind?"

with a playful grin, kazuha suggested, "how about we switch gears and do something tangible? i was thinking... how about we bake a cake together?"

her eyebrows lifted in surprise, the idea catching her off guard. "bake a cake?" she repeated, a hint of amusement coloring her voice. "well, it's certainly a change of pace."

kazuha's grin widened. "exactly. and who knows, maybe it'll turn out to be as much of an adventure as that game."

with a chuckle, (name) nodded in agreement. "alright, you're on. let's see if our skills are better suited for the kitchen than for virtual challenges."

in the warm and inviting kitchen, (name) and kazuha embarked on a delightful baking endeavor.

the soft glow of the overhead light illuminated the countertops where their ingredients and utensils were laid out in an orderly fashion.

a sense of shared anticipation hung in the air as they exchanged excited glances, ready to turn their culinary aspirations into reality.

flour sifted through a fine mesh, landing in a cloud of fine particles in a mixing bowl. (name) wore a focused expression as she turned the handle of the sifter, her movements precise.

"there we go, perfect flour." she declared with a triumphant smile.

kazuha nodded in agreement, his fingers deftly cracking eggs into a separate bowl. "now for the eggs." he said, his voice a mix of concentration and excitement.

with bowls of ingredients ready, their hands danced in a well-practiced rhythm as they mixed, (name) using a whisk to combine the flour and wet ingredients that kazuha had prepared.

the batter gradually took shape under their careful hands, transforming into a smooth and creamy consistency.

as they worked, their fingers occasionally brushed against each other, igniting a subtle spark that they both felt but didn't comment on.

with the batter ready, (name) carefully poured it into cake pans, her movements deliberate to ensure an even distribution. kazuha watched with admiration, appreciating her attention to detail.

once the pans were filled and placed in the preheated oven, they exchanged satisfied smiles.

the cozy aroma of the kitchen mingled with their sense of accomplishment as they leaned against the counter, waiting for the cake to bake.

as they stood there, the seconds ticking away on the oven timer, (name) turned to kazuha with a grin. "you know, i can't help but wonder if our cake will turn out as epic as our virtual adventures."

kazuha chuckled, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "well, let's hope our baking skills are just as on point as our teamwork in those games."

(name) laughed, a musical sound that seemed to fill the room. "i guess we'll find out soon enough."