Chapter 1

Everyone wants to be a main character in their own story, and for most part they are, But like any story it won't worth telling without much plot which only is possible by characters around the main character. It can be a villain, a side character even a passer-by who doesn't have much say in the story other than just a few lines.

And Calvin who has been working at the department of side characters ensures that the story flows well with all the characters surrounding the plot act smoothly. The department itself is just a branch under a huge network of the Lord god's system of world maintenance.

Calvin has been working here since he died due to his cancer, his soul was powerful enough for the world maintenance to consider him for a role in one of its branch. He would be able to escape constant life and death cycle and be able to enjoy a lot of benefits so, he agreed after joining he attended orientation for the newbies where the world maintenance works and its roots were explained. According to that the lord god is the single most powerful person who overseas everything in a world.

He decided who should be a hero and who should be a villain, he has grip over everything and the system of world maintenance was formed to oversea everything as the world's became bigger and number of people who needs to be monitored expanded. The system of world maintenance or short form SOWM is an organisation that has a lot of branches where everything is decided.

Calvin was assigned to the department of side characters , at first Calvin was offended because he thought he would oversea the protagonists or villains but the side characters play the important role as well, From a best friend of the heroine who nudges her to be brave for her love to snotty side villain who helps the hero to conquer his fears at an early age.

As the process of what he does? Well, it really depends on which day one visits him, since sometimes all he does is enter the day to day process of side characters into the system and sometimes he has write scripts accordingly as the plot changes for side characters and sometimes he enters the side character role so he can observe when error occurs in that world closely,.

And today is one of those days, Calvin was having time his day since in few days he could go to a vacation with his friends who promised they will set him up with one of the friends.

Calvin never had a great luck in love but since he came here he went rarely if at all to a real date. So, he was entering his usual data when suddenly an error occurred in a world.

The world as he checked is a world which is similar to earth, and the story takes place in a school, so one can assume it a high school romance. After checking he observed that the plot seems to have slight errors in the characters it's not much just small that have any detrimental effects on the plot itself. But Calvin assigned a small passerby for himself.

He will observe what and why the occurred and then enters into the system, After checking the destination he went to the transportation team who maintains the safe Enroute into the world and gave the details and entered into the assigned pod for entry.