"Okay I'll come fast" he handed Kukoo to her before going into the washroom. Quickly he came back and held Kukoo in his arms showering her with kisses. Kukoo without wasting time climbed on his chest and sucked his cheeks wetting them it's her style to show love.

"Doll loves papa a lot I know" Kunj said cuddling her.

"Good you both play and I am going to prepare dinner" Twinkle went into the kitchen while both father daughter duo busied themselves.

Twinkle set their plates on the tea table and Kunj sat beside her with Kukoo in his arms. Both having their dinner and Twinkle was feeding her simultaneously who was blabbing in gibberish voice.

"Kukoo bacha please stay quiet or else I won't feed you" she glared at her.

"Shhh baby don't irritate mumma" Kunj tried to hold Kukoo tightly who was twisting and turning in his arms. She jumped on Twinkle's lap patting on her chest to feed her.

"Mu-mma" she said in her broken voice.

"She won't let me eat leave it" she left the morsel and placed Kukoo on her lap comfortably breastfeeding her.

"Have" Kunj forward the morsel towards Twinkle and she eats. Kukoo shows her hands gesturing Kunj.

"I am here only you fill your tummy" he kissed her fingers.

"Kunj we have to pay apartment rent and also Rishi's college fees" Kunj looked at her tense.

"Hmm I'll manage"

"Kunj I am thinking of doing something now till when you will manage alone it's very hard. Also Kukoo is grown up we can---" Kunj stopped her midway.

"No. Kukoo is still very small and you will handle her we can't rely on anyone else on this" Twinkle rolled her eyes listening to his stern voice.

"She is my first priority I can't put her at stake because of myself. Apne baap ke nakamyabi ke saza usse nhi milegi. Mere se jo banta hai uske liye karunga phir mujhe kuch bhi karna pade " Kunj said in a determined tone and Twinkle felt bad.

"Kukoo ke papa nakamyab nhi hain sabse best hain hai na Kukoo ?" Twinkle said the last line in a babyish voice looking at her and she giggled in return.

"Aur tum ek bohot responsible bhai, beta aur husband ho. Toh kabhi nakamyab mat kehna khudko kyuki tumne kabhi haar nhi maani hai" she massaged his shoulder assuringly and he gave her a small smile.

Kunj and Twinkle have been facing financial problems like every middle class family. Since he is the only earning person of his family responsibility on his shoulders have increased. He has a family in Punjab to look after and a brother who is currently studying in one of the best University because of him. And his own family which he has to look after his wife and daughter. After his daughter was born he tried his level best to give her a best life and future. Earlier Twinkle used to work and they could manage the expenses but now she has to look after their daughter.

The laughing sound of Kukoo echoed in the room as Kunj nudged his face in her small tummy tickling her. Twinkle admired them sitting beside them in bed.

"Very good papa. I am sleeping you make her sleep too" she pulled the duvet over her and closed her eyes.

Kunj takes Kukoo and rocking her to sleep. He stared at Twinkle who seemed a little tired afterall it wasn't easy to manage household works with this little monster.

"Tired ?" Kunj asked Twinkle as he knew she didn't sleep.

"Hmmm little bit she was awake the whole day so couldn't get time to relax" she murmured.